• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T3H COMPLETER'Z PIXELAREALOL ::(WARNING! Not to be used in yaoi, yuri, or others.)::

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Well, welcome to my Pixel Plaza. Or more like avenue. Well, I always get artist's block when creating fakes, so I'm better off with trainers.

Sprite List:

trainersibpn3.png

Sheet of Trainer Siblings Takumi and Mari (Takumi is a victim of an extremely high sister complex) and note the Kamen Rider Faiz reference people.

88944777qb5nt5.gif

T3H infamous loudmouth from Tokusou Sentai DekaRanger. It's Power Ranger rip-off is T3H SPD.

6fjwvo0.png

L~R: Senichi "Sen-chan" Enari and Koume "Umeko" Kodou also from Tokusou Sentai DekaRanger, peoplez! And yes, I am pro SenxUmeko.

4vqxv89.png

Individual Sen-kun.

6faf68m.png

Individual Umeko.

Ok, this is what I have so far, and I'll do a Hoji or a Jasmine!!!

BAILOLOLROFLMAOL

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    ...Are you okay?

*Glares at the mention of "Pixel Plaza"*

*ahem*

Anyways, your trainers are pretty well done. I don't know who the heck any of them are, but that's because I've never really watched Tokusou Sentai DekaRanger.

I only watched the first few seasons of Power Rangers, because after Turbo, it got old.

[SIZE="-7"]Those Zords were cool...[/SIZE]

Years
  • The old power rangers was the best thing ever.
    I haven't watched the most recent series, so I don't know what the characters look like, but I can't help but feel the first single trainer sprite (not trainer siblings or whatever) looks rather stiff, and I think you could attempt to improve that.
    Also I think that the jackets look rather big, you could maybe make them a pixel smaller, but I'm not sure what they would make them look like.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    The old power rangers was the best thing ever.
    I haven't watched the most recent series, so I don't know what the characters look like, but I can't help but feel the first single trainer sprite (not trainer siblings or whatever) looks rather stiff, and I think you could attempt to improve that.
    Also I think that the jackets look rather big, you could maybe make them a pixel smaller, but I'm not sure what they would make them look like.

Whaddya mean by the pixel? And where should it be? Cause I'm trying to copy their jackets, that's why. They are really like coats combined with sweaters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back