• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TD Cass's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDCass

Glitch Trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    After FINALLY finding a good copy of RS Ball, I decided to make a new edit to commemorate the event. This Trainer is based heavily off me and how I look, with a little bit of pokemon style thrown in to REALLY go overboard.

Name: Cass
    Trainer Type: PKMN Master

Bio: After besting all of the Gym Leaders of Hoenn, he decided to take on the Champion, but after defeating the Champion, he declined becoming the new Champion, taking the title of Pokemon Master with him. It's said he's sometimes found by average trainers in various regions-- who then get battles they will NEVER forget.

Line up-
    Lv. 83 Rapidash
    Lv. 79 Charizard
    Lv. 73 Ninetails
    Lv. 75 Magmar
    Lv. 78 Moltres
    Lv. 80 Flareon

Little Fun Facts:
    The original filename for this sprite was "Cass - Emerald Trainer", where he had a Green colorscheme, and battled with Dragon types.

Attachments

• TD Cass's Sprites
      Cass - Burning Trainer.png
      1.7 KB · Views: 74
    • TD Cass's Sprites
      Cass - Burning Trainer and Rapidash.png
      2.9 KB · Views: 76
    Years
    Just so you know, you need to have four pieces of scratched pixel work to start your own thread. Check out the stickied threads at the top of Pixel Art for places where you can post one or two sprites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back