• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tell a story

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    tell a story
    Abnegation's resources

I'll update this every now and then :D
    My packs are usually large and high quality, so enjoy.

C4D's

.rar format - 24/01/2011
    Ignore the typo |D
    tell a story

Stocks

tell a story

Enjoy!

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • 385 MB! :O

That thing is a monster! Hopefully I don't already have too many of them, my C4D collection has been bursting at the seams recently. :P

Yeah looks amazing though. Thanks for the download.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey I typo'd the word "resource" on the image. I totally meant to do that though, it's uh, artistic aesthetic. Anyway, you probably will moom, but enjoy nonetheless. And it was much bigger before compaction.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    tell a story

Some real people stocks, I got most of these from other packs admittedly, but anyway, here you are.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • A ton of nice stocks there, Gav. That's going to come in real useful for whenever I'm in the mood to stir up some new icons.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Thanks Gavin for the wonderful stock pack, I've been lacking to find HQ images (stocks) around.

Back