• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::tfender7's GFX Shop::.

tfender7

-Rules
    1). No Spamming!
    2). I reserve the right to reject requests!
    3). Fill out the request form if you would like me to make something for you!
    4). If you violate any of these rules you will be banned from my shop!

Request Form Sig
    -Size:
    -Link to Render:
    -Describe the background you would like:
    -Describe your font (since this is a Pokemon forum, might I suggest the Pokemon font?):
    -Text(if wanted):
    -Do you want your username on your signature?
    -Any addional information:

Request form Avatar
    -Size
    -Link to Render:
    -Describe the Background you would like:
    -Describe your font (since this is a Pokemon forum, might I suggest the Pokemon font?):
    -Text(if wanted):
    -Do you want your username on your Avatar?:
    -Any Addional information:

Request Form Trainer Card
    -Name
    -Six Pokemon You Want on the Card:
    -Background(Normal, Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Rock, Flying, Ground, Ghost, Steel Fairy, Psychic, Bug, Dark, Fighting, Poison or Dragon):
    -Type of Trainer (Youngster, Lass, Ace Trainer Male/Female, What Gym Leader etc...(All Types of Trainers are from Black2 & White 2)):

Examples
    -Signature
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Trainer Card
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

tfender7

Im thinking of editing the 1st post a little. Im not sure yet but I'll let you guys know when I decide. :)

Back