• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adorbz Trade Shop~

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    So, I decided to open a trade shop. First things first, I have some rules! These must be followed in order to make this easy for me and for you. :3

The Adorbz Trade Shop~

[a id]gs_rules[/a id]rules and regulations
    1. I have a life. I'm very strict to routine, and it may take a while for me to fulfill my requests. Please be patient as I process what you want.
    2. I will only take five requests at a time. If my requests are full, you will have to wait your turn. :3
    3. Make sure you request two pokemon in one form. You are more the welcome to request more than once, but please give other people a chance to request as well. I get easily overwhelmed. :c
    4. You get what you get. Since I'm usually somewhat busy with my routine, I can't waste my time looking for certain IVs or natures of pokemon. I'm more than happy to give it a try, but I am often frustrated and give up easily.
    5. You don't HAVE to provide me with a pokemon I want. I'm not picky about what I get. :3 I breed all my pokemon with a Ditto, and this already is challenging enough for me right now.

[a id]gs_trainer[/a id]trainer information
    Pokemon X | Kimi | 5000-1842-9101

So, my name is Kimi. I am a huge pokemon fanatic. I love playing, and I take pride in enjoying myself.
    The Adorbz Trade Shop~
    This is my first time opening a trade shop as well, so you'll have to bare with me. I know I have a lot of rules and restrictions, but this also depends on my mood. I can often deal with good days and bad days at times. That means you'll have to be patient with me in getting to your request. Don't think that I am ignoring you or forgot about you. I have a life as well as a strict routine, and that requires my full attention at times. I am also a huge writer, which can take up a majority of my time. If I don't respond to your request in say... three days or more, just send my VM nudge then. I promise I'll get to it for you. :D

[a id]gs_form[/a id]form
    Trainer Name:
    Friend Code:
    Pokemon you want (two only; also if you want a certain gender, tell me):
    Pokemon to offer:

[a id]gs_requests[/a id]requests

[a id]gs_wants[/a id]wants
    Aerodactyl
    Sneasel
    Misdreavus
    Deino
    Ponyta
    Tepig
    Cyndaquil
    Swinub
    Shellder
    Staryu
    Spoink
    Munna
    Woobat
    Turtwig
    Makuhita
    Cubchoo

[a id]gs_offers[/a id]offers
    Magnemite
    Clauncher
    Litwick
    Carvahna
    Pidove
    Joltik
    Houndour
    Aron
    Oshowatt
    Snivy
    Meowth
    Kabuto
    Dratini
    Noibat
    Banette
    Spiritomb
    Machop
    Spheal
    Buneary
    Pawniard
    Wailmer
    Chikorita
    Glalie

css by twilightblade

I had to tweak this CSS. One, to fit my needs, and two to make it more readable for others. :c​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back