• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ferryman's Boat of Art

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • It's my December edition of... Charon's Art Thread! Today, I don't have nearly as many pieces of art, but feel free to critique... or even request, heheheheheheheh.

nbst1h.jpg

"Rainbow Tracks"
    For some reason, I kept rotating the tablet when working on this - since it connects to my laptop, I'm SUPPOSED to hold it perfectly horizontally, and through the majority of the picture I kept wondering why the lines kept going in the wrong direction. >_>

2mqq3v7.png

"AFTER MIDNIGHT"
    IT'S LIKE GRUNGE BUT COLOURFULLY FANTASTIC! This idea originated from the fact that I was writing an essay on corvids (crows, ravens, ect) and I happened to put pictures for Murkrow and the Crow on the same page. I really shouldn't merge cultural references XD

-Recently I've been using far more colours than I used to with my art, so that's why the stuff below this is duller. lol

zumpue.png

If Articuno were real...
    2mn243a.jpg

Colette Brunnel
    16auni8.jpg

CROW ON ACID
    2ik2p9z.jpg

HE STRIKES AGAIN
    out11.jpg

A character design

...and I think that's it. As I said, far less pieces this time around, but ah well. XD

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    wow :P i love the Articuno and i liked the colour on the second one

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Whoa, that second pic blows my eye balls out of their sockets... trippy! Third and fourth pics are also cool... nice details and shading considering it's a non-digital medium...

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • haha the metagross made me laugh; i like the way you're using colours in those newest ones, thats a really nice style.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • MOAR

2zycy3a.png

LINK ISN'T ON THE BOAT ANYMORE

2ljjddv.jpg

Quick Skarmory.

This one's a bit graphic, so I'll spoil it:
    Spoiler:

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • 'Links not on the boat anymore' made me lol. also, you should have made the bottom one brains aplenty like you had thought originally, it would have been better.

Back