• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hybrid Gallery Of Complete Randomness

Years
  • Hybrid Trainers Random Art Gallery Of Randomness

Intro

well maybe its time for me to start posting a bit more on here, so why not start by showing off some of my not so awesome art work!

Pokemon Creepypasta

Spoiler:

Shoes

Thats right i draw on shoes :D
    Spoiler:

Creepy Pencil Drawing's

All of my underdeveloped creepy pencil drawings
    Spoiler:

Other Pencil Drawing's

All of my underdeveloped pencil drawings
    Spoiler:

Misc Work

All my one off random work'z
    Spoiler:

More to come people ;P

Last edited:

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Haha very cool, I always wanted to draw on shoes!
    Your's look very cool, they're really intricate, any chance of seeing what you're like when they're worn?
    It's really nice to see some creepypasta illustrations, too.
    The Marowak is pretty good, especially your shading and the aura.
    Are you using refs when you draw these? The marowak has a much better sense of anatomy but the togepi looks a little strange in places, for example the crown of it's head always seemed much more pointed to me than you've drawn it.
    Another little thing with the togepi you can think about in future drawings is that one leg is much larger than the other, the smaller one appears further away, yet the arms are both the same size, making it's body appear twisted (since it's arms and feet are parallel in its original design) so make sure next time everything is in proportion with eveyrhting else. I hope that makes sense and helps you out! :')
    Keep up the cool stuff!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    It's awesome that you draw on shoes, and used Pokemon Creepypasta as well. Really cool. Nice colors, and I like your "spirit fire" designs. That Togepi looks very interesting. I'm wondering what its story is.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I like you marowak drawing :)
    Such a cool pokemon.. a shame I never used it in my teams -- always though it was too weak..

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Embarrassment springs to mind David I like the Marowak, although there's something about it that really \: Puts me of, the Togepi gives me the same feeling but more of it, don't get me wrong there great, IMO Togepi looks to skinny and tall, when it should be short and fat, as for the shoes, I love the Creepypasta one's but I'm not a fan of the other one's (Mainly cause I can't see them properly) You promised me Gleek shoes u_u

Years
  • Thanks for all the comments :D i know the togepi's leg is a bit off but all the rest is suppose to look like that, he's meant to look deformed and skinny with a star like head.
    And Joe I will make your glee shoes when i get the money, i'm currently broke :(

Oh and also; MOAR PICTURES!

Back