• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The real Pokedex

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
Years
  • I was fascinated with all the photos of "real" pokemon you can find. Thats the reason that i started this project: THE REAL POKEDEX!

Here can you find it!!!

I'm now worked on it, but need more photos, so if anybody can make or have missing pokemons, please send it here or to [email protected].

Some pictures (Included the isshu one) are created by myself with GIMP. But the most of all are from other artists. I have try to contact the most of them if i found a working e-mail, but there are also pic's that i don't know to who they belong. So, if one of this picture's belongs to you, and you name must be writhe on it, or you don't want that we use it, please tell it here or with a mail to [email protected].

Back