• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sprites Cafe ~ Served with Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Welcome to The Sprites Cafe!
    i'm mzmingle, and this is my showcase. You are allowed to ask me to do pictures, but its likely i won't be able to.

~Rules~
    1. Constructive Critisism. No saying 'Wow, keep it up!' I know it says it in the rules.
    2. I can only do this on the computer, and i'm better at handmade drawings, but I have no scanner.
    There are only 2 rules that I can think of.

~Pictures so far~
    The Sprites Cafe ~ Served with Tea

Enjoy!
    please say whats good :P

marcc5m

what
    Years
    These...aren't sprites...they're drawings with MS Paint :\
    They need shading, and Pokemon should be facing the bottom left, and a lot smaller than that.

Years
    There's a lot to say..
    I think for starters you could save your work in .PNG rather then .JPEG because JPEG/JPG ruins the quality and isn't a preferred save type for Pixel Art.

Sadly though I will have to close your thread because they're more like drawings with the MS Paint tools. Some procedures you did are drawing with the pencil tool then filling it up with the bucket. Technically, it could be considered pixel art but in these terms i'm going to consider it as drawing. I suggest looking up some tutorials and such for pixel art and try again next time. Here's Pokécommunity's very own terminology and resources thread.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back