• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thomas' Graphics Exhibit

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well, Graphics & Photography is a bit dead, and we need to be more active here! So I'm gonna post a gallery here again and try to keep it updated with new stuff. I figured a gallery would be more proactive would produce better end results than a shop, so I had to shut it down. Anyway, I'll get it started with some older work.

None of this original post will be Pokemon/Anime/Manga related, but I will be posting some of that stuff soon.

Tell me what you guys think, I'm not afraid of constructive criticism, I encourage it.

Click to enlarge

Thomas' Graphics Exhibit Thomas' Graphics Exhibit Thomas' Graphics Exhibit Thomas' Graphics Exhibit Thomas' Graphics Exhibit Thomas' Graphics Exhibit Thomas' Graphics Exhibit
    New stuff soon.

Last edited:
    Back