• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Too Weird to live too rare to die

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Too Weird to live too rare to die.

I've been doing graphics for about 2 years and never made a gallery? :O

Other than the icons most of the stuff I'm going to be showcasing is old.
    I haven't made many tags in the past 6-7 months but Recently I feel the urge to get back into graphics so I'll be updating this thread with the Icons/Tags I make from now on.

Enjoy.

Icons

Spoiler:

IoTW Entries

Spoiler:

Tags

Spoiler:

SoTW Entries

Spoiler:

LPs

Spoiler:

I'll update as much as possible. ;D
    Added "CLANNAD" and "Gintama" icons

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Update:
    FantasyCatsle.png

First LP attempt.
    Why doesn't anything turn out like I want it to? ;_;

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    This thread really should get more attention, you're quite the artist.

monkeyandhead

I didn't train to be a Pilot.
    Years
  • I like your work, they all seem to work so well. The only problem I have is a lot of them share the same type of theme, have you ever tried doing something a bit darker? I mean a lot of your Icons/Tags are really colourful and gloomy.

But overall, nice work.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Really, really colorful and really, really good stuff. I'm really impressed by your icons, Gaz. The Bleach icons are my fave, actually. <3

You need to work on your tags, though. They're really nice but you can certainly do something to improve them. /knows < is a hypocrite

Sadly, I'm not really good at C&C and thus, this'll have to do for now. But yeah, you should know that I really like your works and you're awesome. ;]
    @LP: I'm not really into LPs. I'm a beginner too, you know. But yeah, from the looks of it, it looks really well. <3

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
  • Definitely need to work on your tags. Depth, text, colors... all in all they all seem washed. Sorry. D:

Lurve the contrast on your LP. Do you have a coloured version though, that isn't gradient-ed?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I like your work, they all seem to work so well. The only problem I have is a lot of them share the same type of theme, have you ever tried doing something a bit darker? I mean a lot of your Icons/Tags are really colourful and gloomy.

But overall, nice work.

Thanks for the comment
    TBH I only started making icons a few days before I opened this gallery so a lot of these icons come from basic knowledge and don't have much variety to them..... Yet. ;D

Really, really colorful and really, really good stuff. I'm really impressed by your icons, Gaz. The Bleach icons are my fave, actually. <3

You need to work on your tags, though. They're really nice but you can certainly do something to improve them. /knows < is a hypocrite

Sadly, I'm not really good at C&C and thus, this'll have to do for now. But yeah, you should know that I really like your works and you're awesome. ;]
    @LP: I'm not really into LPs. I'm a beginner too, you know. But yeah, from the looks of it, it looks really well. <3

Thanks Dez the LP was actually quite fun to make once I knew what I wanted to make.
    I had to give my hand a rest after I rendered the castle and then I had to find a large image of some rocks to render. /cramp. XD
    But just like the icons I should be able to improve with time.
    I have too many Bleach images to icon. n_n

Definitely need to work on your tags. Depth, text, colors... all in all they all seem washed. Sorry. D:

Lurve the contrast on your LP. Do you have a coloured version though, that isn't gradient-ed?

Don't apologise. I wanted your opinion and I got what I wanted. n_n
    I'll try to improve on the things you mentioned but like I said in the first post a lot of this stuff is old. ;D

I'll try to upload that for you later. :D

Tried something new with this made completely from scratch. I'm pretty happy with the result.

ScratchLPOrb.png

This was just a test so I'm gonna go back and see if I can improve on it. :>

Last edited:
    Years
  • You have some pretty great pieces of work here! I love your icons, they're all great. Your tags are great also! Love the first Ed one.

Keep up the good work!

Back