• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] (Touch Trade) Feebas and Poliwhirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Want to evolve my first female Feebas and rare marked Poliwhirl into Milotic and Politoed for a very toxic and unhealthy rain team like it's Gen 5 all over again, aid me if you also need two touch trades done.

Sidenote: give Scald to Politoed you cowards.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • You have an amazing way with words, you know that? Between this post and the other one about the LA Pokemon, I've had quite the laugh. :p

I can help you out with these, though I don't need anything touch traded as I'm done with the Dex in all three DLCs. (and I would offer to help out with the LA mons, but I haven't played it yet)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I must have a way with words in my field xD But thanks again, Alex. Same code as last time: 8484, I'll be in shortly!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back