• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toxicroak in MS Paint...

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
Years
  • LOL I was bored so I drew something random in MS Paint...

The character design is copied from the DP: Mysterious Treasures Toxicroak, but I drew the whole thing with MS Paint. I used the airbrush to outline (and then override/erase) because I don't like black outlining, and I suck at the curving tool...

Anyway I'm not very good at drawing and all I used was MS Paint, so don't expect it to be first rate, lol...

Toxicroak in MS Paint...

Also, here's an MS Paint recreation of a random side character from Gundam SEED... Original image is in a video game.

Same outlining method, but I used a pixel ruler for this one because it's too hard to freehand, and it took me much longer to draw in the details.

Toxicroak in MS Paint...

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • *coughPixelArtForumcough*
    Toxicroak looks like it's from Zelda: the Wind Waker. O.o
    You'd be good in the cel-shading department IMO.
    That other picture...it's good, but who is she? Give some detail.
    Your "sprites" are pretty awesome, to say the least, I'd love to see a picture of Treecko.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2007
    Hey pretty nice work! It would be better if you used the curve tool but each is to his/her own. I like the shading of the last one

Back