• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Sprite Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikawott

Pikawott
Years
  • I would like to ask for someone to make a trainer sprite based around the custom sprite attached, kind of like a trainer wearing a jacket based on this Pokemon fusion.

Attachments

• Pikawott Sprite 2.0.png
      Pikawott Sprite 2.0.png
      1.9 KB · Views: 6
    Years
  • It would be super helpful for artists to know which type of trainer art you'd like! Example, trainer sprites from which generation of Pokemon games? Also is there a class or pose you'd like the most? :o​

peachgreentea

i deeply enjoy birds
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Hi, Pikawott! I just wanted to let you know I've worked on and finished your sprite. I can't post image links yet until I have 5 posts, so I'll be back after I've done that. Just wanted to let you know someone out there saw your request and worked on it :D

EDIT: Okay, silly me didn't realize that I could just attach the image to the post! I based it off of the male protag from Platinum. I hope this is what you meant when you said a jacket inspired by your sprite! Heh, hope you like it. If you use it, please credit me :)

Attachments

• Pikawott-trainer-sprite.png
      Pikawott-trainer-sprite.png
      3.8 KB · Views: 134
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2024
    Is anyone taking trainer sprite requests? I would really like to have my own custom sprite...

Years
  • Is anyone taking trainer sprite requests? I would really like to have my own custom sprite...

Go ahead and make a new thread with the "request" tag, detailing a few more specifics with your request! I should have closed this thread when it was finished in the end, ahah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back