• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two v.s Two!!!!

Which team made better tags overall?

• Total voters

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I had to vote for CT and moments here. moments' tag is quite amazing here, especially since verts are generally harder to pull off. The typography is subtle yet it still works, the contrast is beautiful, and the effects are just lovely in general. CT's tag has his classic style all over it, and it never ceases to amaze me every time I look at it. Kotov's just seems to basic to me (Although the pen tool usage (At least I'm assuming that's what it is) is quite nice), and just doesn't have a general appeal to me. ohsoRANDOM.'s tag is nice, and I do like the smudging a lot. But collectively, moments and CT got it.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Although it isn't in the rules, I would've thought it was assumed that participants probably shouldn't vote, but especially voting for themselves. I think it's only fair if ohsoRANDOM's self vote doesn't count.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Wtf, isn't that always a sort of..unwritten rule?
Don't know why he/she voted, but yes, disregard it.

zZJoennZz

What da!?
Years
Team 2 is better in my opinion, the 1st has a potential but it hasn't appealing me like the second, it's too dark at the bottom.

Back