• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untitled

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2021
    Hello everyone!

I'm an italian student, I'm 18 years old and I attend an IT school, where I learnt the basics of C and how assemby works (we used assembly 8086)
    Playing Pokemon Radical Red, an excellent rom created by soupercell team, I realised just how much a pokémon rom can be improved.
    So I decide to apply what I learnt at school in order to create some cools roms

Thanks for listening and sorry for bad english xD

-JapaBijou

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
  • Heyyyy! Welcome! All of this sounds really, really cool. Those are some high credentials to have. I'll look forward to seeing you around!

P.S. Your English isn't bad at all!

Years
  • Welcome! Not that I really use the section often but we have a great ROM hack area, good forum games and a friendly and lively community! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Back