• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urge's Dance Party {Giveaway}

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I'm sorry that I have been AWOL lately guy life has gotten busy I am sorry to say that I am going to have to close up shop for a little bit. I am keeping the giveaway list and I will try to get you your pokes when I have time.

Hatefarron

Lady D-Tron
    Years
  • Hello Urge! I know shop is closed, but does that mean the giveaway is too? I just noticed your list isn't filled up for the event legends, and I was wondering if I could get in on that Raikou <3

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    hey bud i was wondering if you would trade for your 10th Anniversary Espeon and Umbreon
    i have a event darkria i would love to trade you

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Yes it is UT if you would like pm me i can give u every detail

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Sorry everyone give away is closed, if you are on the list go to this site enter a nickname and ask if Urge is there, If I am we can schedule a time to trade. If I'm not there come back later, I pop in and out during the day.

EDIT: even if you aren't on the list you can visit and I may be feeling generous ;)

Back