• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Various Sprites

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
    Heyy, im going to post a variety of sprites here and will update every now and then :)
    Spoiler:

I do Requests too :P

Type<e.g revamp,fuzion, deathly>
    Pokemon needed<Slowpoke (* if shiny)>
    Name <slowcanine>
    any additional details just say :)

*UPDATE*
    Spoiler:

UPDATE 16/02/11
    Spoiler:

21/02/11
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013

These aren't particularly impressive devamps because they don't really conform to any style other than being Gen V with less colours. They don't match the shading style of a Gen I sprite, they're larger than Pokémon of that size would be drawn on a Game Boy and they're, by nature, deceptions of their modern designs in the modern style compared to how they looked 15 years ago. Also Charmander's flame is too bland without any dark colour inside it.

The outlining on the sprite doesn't really work when it's been coloured in, as the little spots of lighter colours around the edges was designed for Gameboy sprites with four shades of grey against blank white backgrounds. It also doesn't really fit any style other than a Gen I sprite with more colours, and you should have used some black around the outlines on his claws and that messy area inside his chest.

His eye is literally sliding off his face, and taking the antennae on his face, both his head and body are too small in proportion.

Last edited:
    Years
    To anyone who plans on requesting, please request through PMs and VMs. And to the owner, if you plan on making a shop, please make on in Pixel Projects.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
    i cant get shading right... i can scratch perfectly well its just the black outline and the parts where its coloured that i cant get right.....

*Post updated With more Sprites*

Years
    Are you talking about selective outlining where you colour in the outline depending on the lighting? Well the general rule is to have the black outline at the dark shaded parts because it's not exposed to the light, therefore the parts that are exposed gets a brighter outline.

Back