• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vengance on His Shoulders

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    This is my Newest Comic... {-_-} and hopefully the first one of mine to get past 10 episodes. I really like the way I've scripted the first episodes and more will be up eventually... I hope...

Episode 1 ~ (27/10/06)

Charachter Bio's: Comicng soon...

Credits : Decepticon, Wong-Agun, Chronis, Myself.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Very nice Manea, I assume that is James who is talking. Very nice comic, can't wait to see what happens later. This looks interesting so far.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Nice, Mane, but I dont like the way you set up the last speech bubble and I dont like the tails for the speech bubbles besides that I like it. keep it up.

oh btw, what exactly am I being credited for? o_o

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Unorigionally Funny : Yeah, that is James there. Made him Myself. THanks for your Comment.

Decepticon : Heh, the last speech bubble sucks, I know... I might use your style of speeching, but thats how I do my comics. And the Credit... Recognise the speech bubbles from anywhere?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hopefully I will do. 'Japanimation' do I know you, or have spoken to you before? Because I might know you better if I know you used to be under a different name.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Meh. Im grounded. No new comic untill the weekend.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    Dude, that sucks.... I never get grounded o.O because my parentals know if they ground me i'll get out of my house anywaY

Back