• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Videogamer191's Collectors Cabin: Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Videogamer191's Collectors Cabin
    Welcome to my new events/shinies trade shop! This is my collection of event pokemon and shiny pokemon; which I am offering for trading. Please feel free to look at my spreadsheet to see all the event and shiny pokemon I have to offer. I hope you all find something you are interested, and look forward to making great trades.

RULES
    The rules are fairly simple: If you are interested in any pokemon I have; please leave a post on this thread and I will get back to you as fast as I can. Please do not pm me offers, as I will tell you to post on this thread instead. Last but not least, be kind and respectful, otherwise I will not trade with you

*REDISTRIBUTION RULE*

You must ask for permission in order to redistribute pokemon you have received from my shop, if not I will have to report you :( Lets not get to that point
    People in my whitelist can ignore this rule :)

EVENTS/SHINIES
    *For now my events and shinies will be located in my spreadsheet while I work on the css for my shop*

WHITELIST
    Spoiler:

BLACKLIST
    Spoiler:

Availability(GMT -8)
    Monday - Friday: 10 pm - 12 am
    Saturday and Sunday: all day

Special Thanks
    These are the people who have really helped get my collection to where it is, and I would like to thank them for trading with me and being kind and respectful
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    I'll accept all three offers :)

Great! :) Wanna do it now? I havent traded with friendcodes and stuff before, so Im not really sure how too, but I added you to my 3ds friend list, I supspected that was the right way to go, but how do we do next?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Great! :) Wanna do it now? I havent traded with friendcodes and stuff before, so Im not really sure how too, but I added you to my 3ds friend list, I supspected that was the right way to go, but how do we do next?

I will send you a trade request and all you have to do is accept :)
    I will be ready in a couple minutes, I need to make another trade first

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    Would you be interested in shiny jap charizard event?
    I can give more detail if you want.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    yes please, can you give me more info on it?
    is there anything you are interested in it for?
    Charizard, Male LV.36
    Nature: Adamant
    Blaze, X/31/X/X/X/X
    Moves: Overheat, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Hold Hands
    The OT is Japanese,
    I would be interested in Jarvis's Gengar

Edit: I only have 1 copy, so you do need to clone it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Charizard, Male LV.36
    Nature: Adamant
    Blaze, X/31/X/X/X/X
    Moves: Overheat, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Hold Hands
    The OT is Japanese,
    I would be interested in Jarvis's Gengar

Edit: I only have 1 copy, so you do need to clone it.

is the ID: 12124? does it have its ribbon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back