• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Renyui!

ascender
Years
  • spriting ftw.
    Anyway, Yer, I am Vivaa and I've been spriting for a while, though i havent been doing much. I'm still basically a beginner. Anyways, here is my stuff.

Fakes.
    v1.
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

v2.
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Recolours.
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

(^The white outline was made in photoshop, as I was going to use it for an avatar later.)
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Fusions.
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Random Stuff.
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Older Stuff
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

will update~
    Vivaa/Renyui

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Sorry if i am double posting, but could someone please post on this thread? I need some criticism, if i am to go anywhere with spriting.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • I didn't even notice this thread...
    anyways the fakes look pretty good,i like the recolor of Ninetails
    but i don't quite get the trainer sprites,thec ape nor the scarf don't suit it,try using other kinds of sprite to add these elements to it.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Thank you Jules. Yeh, the trainer was an old one, and I was pretty bad then. It was made for pokemon blizzard and wind said to make him look "warm".

New stuff!
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Fusion of Sandslash and Pigeotto. Not very good.
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Recolour.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Mm. I was spriting for his hack once.
    GUESS WHAT! MOAR EYE CAAANDI FOR YEW LUKY PPL.
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

random.
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

random with text.
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

recolour with text.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • you seem to recolors down, poli is good, nice job with dusklops and wailord...but some of the other stuff is iffy... like pidgeotto edit, and especially the angle/devil thing... what is it?

non of your older stuff is impressing, althoough it is not that bad... the egg does seem flat like mine...

the fakes are also alright, but not the best, although you did say your a beginner...
    ...still they are only copy/paste edits... and cropping out of mantykes wings... basic stuff...but like i said, not too bad...

you should be getting better, by what ive seen, and i'll be watching your thread...

(Keep Spriting!>
    Vivaa's Spwiting Thwead

Back