• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome To The Universe: A Pixel Comic

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
Years
  • Well here is my 34,561,890th attempt at a Sprite Comic involving my old character Trika! Now that you have read this line it's probablies put you off and your expecting the same old plot, BUT DON'T GO AWAY! I have had new inspiration and better comic skills, so this one should be better :D

So the Comic is basically about Trika the Sceptile traveling through Time & Space. Trikas history is a bit blury, but some of you may be fammiliar with it. Through most of the Comic, he is with his good friend Gardina; The no-nonesense Gardevoir who's determined and strong. The Comic holds loads of action, drama and legendaries! So please, watch and stay tuned ;)

Un-Officials
    This section is dedicated to Episodes that aren't really part of the storyline or are a one-off and belong in there own Chapter!

The End of the Universe Description: This Episode is meant to be just before the Episode entitled "Anger...". Read it to understand what they are talking about!

Chapter 1: Your Everyday Mutant Sub-Species

1-Anger...

Credits:

Mapping:
    BinaryPlastic

Pokemon Sprites:
    The Amazing Artists at The Spriters Resource

Tiles:
    The Incredibly Talented Alistair of Pokecommunity

Writer:
    BinaryPlastic
    Darkly_The_Flygon