• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you guys want?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Intimidating title. But really I'm asking the memberbase now, what you would like to see happen or see changed in G&P. Perhaps you'd like more tournaments, or you would like the section name to be more accurate, anything. Now is also the time to start throwing ideas at me and get some permission to set things up. It's that time of the year again when G&P is dead. So I want to know what you guys need and want to see. I am now your humble servant.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Competion would be cool. :)

I like drawing so much that competion would be great. And seeing other entries too is cool.

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Community wide competitions where people are judged on their creativeness in various different themes? Kinda like how we have those annual events and stuff.

Christmas is coming so maybe a few Christmas competitions?
A good one could be one for the top banner in a new christmas theme or something, like the winner gets his/her banner put up there.

Just some food for thought.

moments.

quixotic
Years
This is late, but definitely Christmas related things to kick start things.

I remember a few years ago there was a secret santa, so basically people signed up, and then the names were drawn randomly, and people made graphics gifts (icons, themes, tags) for other people. Could be a lot of fun!

Otherwise, just more battles, and people need to keep updating gallery and posting around. Yes Gav can help out, but really it boils down to everybody else, one person is a start, but we need the whole graphics community to work together. corny like corn.

That goes for me too... Need to get back into graphics.

Years
More focus on photography. That is what I would like out of this board. =[

Not a dig at your modding skills, Gav, more a hopefully rally of the memberbase.​

Back