• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    The Pokemon Adventure Manga was made into an anime?

If the did...do you think the story in the Anime be different than in the Manga? The exact same? Or the same with a few fillers and extra stories?

Or, how would the Animation and Character Designs be? Good? Bad? Average?

/just a couple of questions to think about. ^^;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    If PokeSupe became an anime I would squee like the fangirl I am and make sure to watch it no matter the cost.

That aside, I think the anime would probably follow the manga unless made by one of those kiddie companies, which would likely take out the blood, deaths, and, like Viz, the infamous Pokeboobs scene. There would be no need for fillers because they would have a loooooot of episodes to make before they catch up with the manga. And there aren't really any omake in PokeSupe iirc so there probably wouldn't be any extra stories, either.

As for animation and character design, I think it depends on who's animating/designing. Some artists are really good at imitating other artists' work, so so long as they try and maintain the same drawing style and design, I think it would turn out pretty dang good. I can also see voice acting being good as well Rie Kugimiya for Yellow o3o

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
    It'd be more like a proper anime...an identifiable and interesting story, clear character development, etc.

I'd hope the animation style would be more...polished. Like the Hellsing OVA, or the first season of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds. Not quite so...juvenile, like Best Wishes is. At the very least, something like DPPt.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I'd die, come back, and die again from an excessive amount of fan-boy adrenaline :3 If PokeSpe was made into an anime, I'd love it! The manga is every definition of amazing, so an animated version would be even better~

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I choked blood if I have too. The anime, hopefully if taken by the right studio will be as much as awesome. This is chance for Kusaka to fix some his mistakes in story. As for the animation and art, it all depend what studio that create it, though I hope it will be good enough. Scenes like Giovanni infamous magmars split, Blue pokeboobs, Blue fake hand, and such should still in the anime. Although that mean PokeSpe will have higher demographic target.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'd love to see it. Especially with Mewtwo's giant spoon weapon being used.

Back