• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspires you?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    So the question is, what inspires you to do graphics and or photography? Do you think that a lot of your work comes from impulse or do you set out to create either?

Art is something that often needs inspiration, so let us know what your inspiration is. It might be music, movies, people, other work you see. Or maybe you're an inspiration yourself, you'd never know!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    It usually just comes to me as i go. I don't know why, when Im at school it just pops and I write it down.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    Usually, it's other work that I see. Most are just amazing and I want to be as good one day. |D Also, I don't really like anything else other than graphic design. And I want to be the best I can at something I actually enjoy.

However, sometimes I do just randomly get ideas in my head and I just start working on it.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • A really broad influence I guess you could say is beauty in general. At least what appears beautiful to me, as that is a subjective term and different for each and everyone of us.

Like I find nature and landscapes beautiful, but I also find cityscapes and skylines incredibly awe-inspiring as well.

I dunno, I try to elicit emotion from the viewer through my photographs, at least that's what I'm attempting to do with each of my photos. And I'm constantly seeking to improve upon that.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Lolz it was actually a few days ago when I made an Influence/Inspiration Map for DA

Spoiler:

Usually it ranges from other people's works to the things I watch and Read to even things that pass my eye as I walk on the street. My art teacher always teaches us inspiration comes when you least expect it

Back