• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

where can i find pokemon manga on the web?

ZanGo

pokemon maverick
    Years
    ive been looking for them but cant seem to find any...all i get are perverted ones (w/c i dont like..) help...?

Tweak

ive been looking for them but cant seem to find any...all i get are perverted ones (w/c i dont like..) help...?

uhmm, fulls scans are extremely hard to find. :P i guess u only find the perverted ones cause those aren't the ones officially released and u won't get into a lot of trouble for scanning/posting them.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    You can try my website. It's about Pokemon Special only, otherwise a search engine might be useful if you are searching for other kinds of manga information/pictures.
    The link is somewhere around my profile.
    Like what Zapchu has said, don't expect to find full scans anywhere as they will be extremely hard to find.

Back