• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Where to find Pokemon sheet music and/or tabs?

Years
  • Hey! I've been a guitarist for over four years and I've covered a lot of video game songs. Pokemon has been amongst my favorite video games for a long time, and I would love to learn some of the songs from the game! However, I'm having difficult finding sheet music or tablature... I've had some luck with gametabs.net and ninsheetmusic.org, but I haven't found all of the songs I'd like...

So my question to you guys is: where do you go to find your Pokemon sheet music and/or tabs? Or do you just figure it out by ear? Any help or links will be appreciated. Thanks!

Also, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section of PokeCommunity... I looked at the other spots, but this one seemed like the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoomDoom

The one who Dooms
    Years
  • As for music sheets, I often find them in musescore (and the sites you mention)
    As for tabs...I dont know. I also play guitar, but I have only learned like one or two tracks that relate to VG.

Years
  • I think CustomsForge has some of the pokemon themes listed in their databank, you'd have to use another program to convert them into tabs/sheet music though since they're Rocksmith charts.

Back