• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WibberDoober's Wonderful Warehouse ~(Still Working on all Pokemon)~ *Shield Based*

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 22, 2021
Welcome to WibberDoober's Wonderful Warehouse! It is my pleasure to serve! Need help with your PokéDex? Or maybe it's items you seek? Well, I've got you covered! If not I can find what you need! So, what can I get you?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 31, 2021
Welcome to WibberDoober's Wonderful Warehouse! It is my pleasure to serve! Need help with your PokéDex? Or maybe it's items you seek? Well, I've got you covered! If not I can find what you need! So, what can I get you?

Need:
1. Feebas and Evolution Milotic
3. Appletun
4. Slurpuff
5. Spritzee and Evolution Aromatisse
6. Corsola and Evolution Cursola
7. Solosis and Evolutions Duosion + Reuniclus
8. Sableye
9. Aegislash
10. Galarian Ponyta and Evolution Rapidash
11. Orangaru
12. Drampa
13. Lunatone
14. Goomy and Evolutions Sligoo + Goodra
15. Zamazenta

I have a separate post to explain what I can trade and everything, but happy to help with getting these in any way. Only thing I can't final trade is Zacian.

Back