• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Sprite For Games

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
Years
  • i will sprite for games credit is needed though here are some of my examples

Will Sprite For Games

Will Sprite For Games

Will Sprite For Games

Will Sprite For Games

Will Sprite For Games

Will Sprite For Games

Will Sprite For Games

I hope that i can get a job

Thanks-
    E4

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
  • ya i know it does but do you know anyone that needs a spriter

i did have an idea for a game it was pokemon deep sea but know one wanted to do it and i dont know how so here i am

here is what i have so for Pokemon DeepSea
    Will Sprite For Games

Will Sprite For Games

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my idea please ask before you use it ok and there will be like
    aqua balls
    you can take pictures with your aqua camera
    hang your pics onte wall
    get a job as a forester, underwater scientists, police control, a building designer, pokemon breeder
    sell your pokemon
    have auctions
    have your pokemon make food etc,
    like silon said little subs * thanks for the idea*
    you can own your own stores and manage your own buisness and what not

If anyone would like to have a go at this go right ahead just give at least 25% credit on it and i can do some of the spriting on it if nescessary

oops i forgot the story

here is the story
    On May 29 1892 the polar ice caps melted and engulfed the world under water thus a all new pokemon world was created, everyone evacuated to another planet taking all of the pokemon that need land to survive with them. On May 29 1992 you are born 100 years after the tragedy and very thing has changed people are living under-water with the pokemon and they all seem happy but scubba tanks are required now it is your journey to find and catch all 150 under water pokemon and defeat the elite 4 to become the UNDER-WATER POKEMON CHAMPION

Last edited:

exteradude

You woudn't mind working for me w/ Pkmn Violet, then? Well, if you want to, PM me. If you want to, I guess you have a job, and i'll add you to credits. I'll need RMXP sprites, though.

Back