• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WilsonO Tilsets Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    WilsonO Tilesets Shop

Hello to everyone

I'm coming back to the tileset desing world, I was in older years known as Pey! in some Spanish Forums.

I want to offer to you some free tilesets every week and also a special service of exclusive tilesets or customized tilesets if you wish

Here it is some free tilesets I want to share with you. Every week i'll be posting new free tilesets like this.

Arboles.png

I'm doing this back because i need to raise money for and urgent surgery that my dad needs. I need to raise USD $15.000. I had stop doing tiles for some years but now i'm doing everything i can to raise money for this because with my current job salary and house expenses it would be very dificult to get. Im From Colombia so excuse me if i write a bad English.

So i want to offer to all of you this service

1. Complete Tileset: USD $250

This contain all the primary tileset or some "town tileset" you want to use, incluiding animations for flowers, sea and grass

2 main trees
    1 small tree
    1 grass (Animation incluided)
    1 Pokecenter
    1 PokeShop
    1 Gym
    1 Mountain
    2 Rocks (4 blocks)
    2 paths
    1 House
    1 sea (Animation incluided)
    1 lake
    3 stuff tiles of one block (this can be decided by the user or change for other tree)

2. Trees: USD $20

2 main trees
    1 small tree

3. PokeCenter and PokeShop: USD $20

1 Pokecenter
    1 PokeShop

4. PokeGym: USD $30

1 PokeGym (Customized to the type of pokemon or town you wish)

4. Path/Road tiles: USD $10

We can also discuss another type of tile you wish like a monument or special thing

If you want my service please feel free to write to my email -removed-

As soon as I get the total amount of money I need, I promise you to give you a lot of free tiles by one Year in order to say thank you to all of you. I hope you can help me I really need to do this in order to save my fathers life

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I'm so sorry that you need the emergency funds for something like that, but we do not allow commissioned work on pokecommunity. :( You are welcome to open a proper gallery and link to a portfolio in your signature, but we can't protect transactions made on this site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back