• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wireless Router Troubleshoot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I thougt this was a good idea since a lot of people I know are having trouble connecting to Nintendo Wifi through their routers. The purpose of this thread is for someone to ask a question regarding their router and what's wrong with it and several people will help them out by either researching and learning what's wrong, or if they have the same kind of router.

I'll start it off by asking:
    How would I change the speed of my router? I need to change its 11mb/s to 1-2mb/s. Any help?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    This forum is for Wireless Battles, not router help.
    If one has a problem connecting to the WFC, they will get an error code displayed in the game, and a web address on which they can see a description of said code, together with a "What You Can Do" to fix it.

Also, all routers come with a manual, which easily answers such questions for you.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back