• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Y2Kash and Ike44's noob fusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2007
    Our first attempts at fusing sprites. Enjoy and tell us what you think

Snoreon

Pikazard

Blastkrow

Made by Ike44

Lairotic

Electacolo

Dusclodilly

Ambiray

->
    ->

Gibarly -> Gabravia -> Garaptor

Genios

Last edited:

duncanrcook

Excellent!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 20, 2012
    they look pretty good for noob fusions, but the snorlax fusion's outline looks weird

Years
    well, I actually like the snorlax one, and I see the problem to it. it's sorta like what mr./mrs./BLAINE-- (grrr... pick a gender!! lol j/k) said. It seems that the shading goes from light to dark too fast... I think that the Blaine thing said it more clearly than I did...

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2007
    Added Blastkrow...

thanks for the input everybody...We've been making these in photoshop...but many people recommend MS Paint instead. I think I may give that a try...but Ike's a firm believer in sticking with photoshop.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Just out of curiosity, just where is Ike? I haven't seen him post here at all, and unless he posts giving his explicit permission for his sprites to be published, I'll have to resort to removing them.

Also, MSPaint is so much easier to user than PS for pixel-pushing, so you should use it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2012
    I'm here don't worry about it. I don't really post here so he posted them for me. He has my permission.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2012
    Genios is up and I can't post them myself untill I get 15 posts which should be soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back