• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YAY! my first banner!

elite13kid

I rule!
Years
  • yay, this is my first banner, made from paint....^^ its kinda simple, buts its my 1st full one, my sailor moon ones are blank banners from this one site...but this one is mine! lol...i can make some for people....i will try to make them better than how mine came out^^;
    banner10va.png

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
  • sorry but it aint good maybe you should get photoshop (i'm no expert) the pics aren't cut out proberly and its just plain

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • :\ i gotta tell, (i'm really sorry) but it's awful. the bg is one color, the text has not good effects, the pics aren't properly cropped, and there's not even a 1 px border. you need to get photoshop.

elite13kid

I rule!
    Years
  • u guys can all eat my....cake...lol.....duh it looks bad....i know it sux, its my 1st one! hello, i am going to work on it, and second, i dont have photoshop, i dunno where to get it...and third, um, i dunno....

Back