• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yes, They Are Idiots

Years
    Yes, They Are Idiots

This is a sprite comic by me.
    Lemme start with a few things:

Swearing:
    Yes this comic has some swearing, its not much, but it still has it, so I warn you.

Mix of Styles: Yes I know they mix, but I'm disregarding the rules, which I really shouldn't do I know, but I'm planning to make fun of them, adding to the large aspect of humour in this comic.

Plot:
    There is a small plot, with the evil plan, but I doubt it'll come to a big dramatic thing, this comic is supposed to be humorous, not an big story thing.

Humour:
    you may find this funny, you may not find it funny, but my sense of humour is different from yours, but hopefully I can please it in later issues.

The comments at the bottom:
    These are my musings, the grammar will probably be bad, so just don't mention them.

The characters:
    I know right now the characters dont' seem like idiots, just think about the process of slowly going insane inside a desert prison.

Anyway

LE COMICS!

01: Well Snap.
    Link... Cable?
    Credits:

OldSkoolMario, TSGK and Ashimaura for the Mario Sprites.
    ZinDinTimeYUM for the Samus Sprites.
    Gonzo for Link Sprites.
    BidBood for the BG Kit I used to make the Background
    Helios for the Evil Thing at the beggining (no spoilers)
    Davis/Daviku for idea for the little title thing at the top.

Last edited:
    Years
    Haha, funny comic UK, I will enjoy reading the following episodes.
    Yeah, cause I get tommorow off school (and today but I'm in london today) I'll be making a halloween special. and THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING
    I like that. Those are pretty funny. I cant wait for the next episodes, and the sprites are good too.

Thanks alot, I've been getting good feedback from most of the people that see it, and I'm proud of it. but the sprites aren't mine, I've given credit to the people that need it. I have edited some slightly though, nothing much maybe just an expression or something.

I thank you for commenting.

Back