• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Sweet Psychics

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

So the whole thing is basically a Psychic-Madolche deck. It's pretty damn good, with so far getting me a 3/5 win ratio, even against Mermails, Elemental Dragons, and a few others. Ofc idk how great the others were, but if I knew the deck a little better, I'm sure I'd maybe sorta get it! c':

But anyway, saw this deck on tumblr, got the decklist to try for myself, editted just a few small changes, mostly into the Extra Deck, and gotta say I really love it. Wanted to share it and stuff. <3

Monster (20)

D.D. Crow x3
    Esper Girl
    Madolche Cruffsant
    Madolche Hootcakes x3
    Madolche Magileine x3
    Madolche Messengelato x3
    Madolche Mewfeuille x3
    Serene Psychic Witch x3

Spells (15)

Book of Moon
    Double Summon x2
    Emergency Teleport x3
    Heavy Storm
    Madolche Chateau x2
    Madolche Ticket x2
    Monster Reborn
    Mystical Space Typhoon x3

Traps (5)

Fiendish Chain x2
    Madolchepalooza
    Solemn Judgment
    Solemn Warning

Extra Deck (15)

Magical Android
    Naturia Barkion
    Naturia Beast
    Thought Ruler Archfiend
    Gagaga Cowboy
    Leviair The Sea Dragon
    M-X-Saber Invoker x2
    Madolche Queen Tiaramisu x3
    Maestroke The Symphony Djinn
    Number 16: Shock Master
    Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
    Number 39: Utopia

In short, you're getting cards in the graveyard for your Hootcakes while at the same time summoning your Psychic Witches for either Xyz summoning or searching out your Esper Girl for Synchro summoning and drawing a card. The Emergency Teleports make getting out the two Psychic girls extremely easy, so with Hootcake on the field and something in the grave (like a D.D. Crow, very handy in today's metagame as well as supporting Hootcake, which is why the creator is maining them) you can very easily swarm your field. An ideal play might go like this:

Use Witch's effect when she's destroyed to special summon Esper Girl during your next turn, when special summoned: Girl banishs the top card of your deck, summon Mewl-Feuille and special summon Hootcake, banish Witch with Hootcake to summon Messengelato and search a Madolche spell/trap, Emergency Teleport/Double Summon to get out another Witch or level 3 and make M-X-Saber Invoker with your Mew-Feuille, detach to summon another Messengelato and search another Madolche spell/trap (now you should have Chateau and Ticket), overlay the two Messengelatos for Queen, detach and use effect to bounce two of your opponent's cards, trigger Chateau and Ticket, summon another Madolche from your deck (Messengelato again, if you want that last Spell/Trap) and then tune Esper Girl with Hootcake for Naturia Beast as well as retrieving the card banished by her earlier. If I've done my maths right, that should be 8600 damage!

Back