• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You will finally be able to purchase Kingdom Hearts games via Steam

Years
    Square Enix has confirmed multiple Kingdom Hearts games will be available for the first time on Steam from June 13, 2024.

The games in question include Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Kingdom Hearts III + Re Mind DLC, and Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece (which is a bundle pack that contains all the games just listed). In Kingdom Hearts parlance, this is known as the "Dark Seeker Saga."

Square Enix notes that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will feature "textural updates to its graphics", and that purchasing Kingdom Hearts III + ReMind DLC or the Integrum Masterpiece bundle will give players a new platform-exclusive Keyblade called "Dead of Night."

Anyone else excited for them to finally hit Steam?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It has Japanese text and audio! I can actually buy and play and enjoy it!!! <--girl who can no longer understand donald duck unless he is speaking japanese

I'm very excited about this. It's gonna be so nice to be able to play any KH game I want on the go on my Steam Deck. ♥️

Years
    It has Japanese text and audio! I can actually buy and play and enjoy it!!! <--girl who can no longer understand donald duck unless he is speaking japanese

I'm very excited about this. It's gonna be so nice to be able to play any KH game I want on the go on my Steam Deck. ♥️
    I still wanna get a Steam Deck someday! :)

Back