• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"You've Been Warned!"

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
  • Old thread is dead, big art is big. Blurb over at DA Ask if anyone wants to see idm putting it here. This took me too long @_@...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2010
    Looks amazing, Actually I like this picture because of the great expression of the boy. He has different kind of attitude in there thats why it looks great. Another thing is the title gives you the invitation to see this picture and thats really true also. Title shows the meaning of attitude.

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
  • Very nice looking. Though the beast guy in the front looks like his legs are way longer than his arms. That could just be te perspective though.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Thanks all~

And sadly, blackmoonflower, It's just shoddily done xD;; id din't spend too much time on the anatomy for some reason (which i now can't think of >>; )
    Ahh i am out of practice since i've had no time to draw for about a month now...*sadfaces*
    Still, thanks again :'D

Back