• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Z!$H!'s Trainer card Shop no# 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
Years
  • Well, after working in a request shop at serebii for a few months, since I've begun to come here as well, thought I'd open up a shop for those interested

Zishi's Request Area Now Open!

Also, Requests may take up to a day or 2 to complete, depending on my school schedule (homework, etc.), shouldn't take more then 7 days after your name is on the waiting list, if it does, please PM me, and I will make yours ASAP.

I appreciate any and all feedback you guys have for me. So just message me if you wanna thank/be evil to me xD (I do like both good or bad criticism and always taking tips on how to improve.)

Now, for the part you guys are here for

Please post the following information:

Form For Triangle
    Name: (That goes in the box =P)
    Template:

Badges: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Shinoh)Choose 1 only.
    Background:
    Trainer Sprite:
    Pokemons:(dialga, palkia etc. Choose any 6)
    Trainer's Name:
    Friend Code:( This is Optional. It would be of your own choice in numbers e.g 1234-5678-8907)
    After Telling All this your Trainer Card would be Maken in 10 Minutes when i am Online.
    Here Is one Example of My Trainer Card:

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    olul :<

Is it that difficult to take the time to create your own T-Cards? Honestly, this is just sad. Moreover, why would anyone request here when they can get it done in a matter of seconds on the original website? Do you fail to see the simple act of thievery that you have committed?

Anywho, this thread shall be closed, and you shall receive a warning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back