• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zephyr's nonsense box (of sprites)

Years
  • Hi guys. :3 I'm Zephyr, and I predominantly lurk here. However, something drove me to create a sprite thread to advertise Uraniumout of the goodness of my own heart, so here we are.

A little background: I've been spriting for upwards of four years now (November 23, 2004 specifically). I started out doing basic edits, then moved on to mixes, pixelart, and finally fakemon, tiles, and everything but the kitchen sink. This forum in particular holds a special sort of place to me, for it was here that I really got started scratching. For all that are interested, here's my old sprite topic. Interesting to see how far I've come.

I'm not really self-motivated. Most of my work is for fangames, because it turns out people want their fakemon sprited. Who knew? My two main projects are Pokemon Uranium (more on that later) and a long-running and somewhat covert project called Pokemon Amber. I do mainly fakemon, but also (due to my willingness to try anything) end up doing tiles and trainers and overworlds, as I've said before. I'll do my best to represent all of them in this thread.

Legal stuff: Don't claim my work as your own, or use it without asking me first or at least giving credit. Really quite simple.

...I like to ramble, it seems. On with the show!

Fakemon
    Spoiler:

Other things of note (mostly trainers)
    Spoiler:

...So. That is nowhere close to being all of my sprites. I don't think I would be able to post all of my sprites anywhere without risking a server meltdown. Nevertheless, this is some of the most recent. For more, there's always my deviantArt (link in my sig). If you want to show your support for my sprites, then I seriously reccommend you check out Pokemon Uranium (banner in my sig). :3 As a closing note, I'm always glad to give help and suggestions to anyone who wants to learn how to sprite better; if you've any questions, comment here or drop me a PM or VM, and I'll respond pretty quickly.

thedudemister

Pokemon: New Order
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Your trainers look smushed but other than that, very good! Keep it up.

The Ominous Plains

I'll make Userbars for You!
    Years
  • I'm currently Downloading Urainium, and to be honest, before i saw yours, i hated fakemon.
    But now, if you'll forgive my crude-ness. Every time i see them i literally jizz myself.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I'm currently Downloading Urainium, and to be honest, before i saw yours, i hated fakemon.
    But now, if you'll forgive my crude-ness. Every time i see them i literally jizz myself.
    I know right? His fakemon are amazing, keeping with the traditional 4th gen style.

Years
  • Thank you both for the kind compliments! ^^ (I'm female though)

...However, I'm not sure you noticed, but the last post in this thread was in February. I'd rather not have my sprite showcase bumped (I'll create a new one if I want feedback). So can a mod please close this? In the meantime, you can leave a VM if you want to talk sprites.

Back