• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • ooc: sorry I was at school all day ^^;

IC: Renee sat on her bed drawing. "A mansion on Neoceon...Maybe I can get off this stupid island. Hmm dad can get me a ticket to that new ship thats leaving." Renee said as she started drawing a tree with apples under it. She got off of her bed and began walking outside. She exited her mansion and saw people talking."Hmmph.I should introduce myself.. Or should I..I will.." Renee mumbled as she walked up to them and put on a fake smile. She began thinking of what would happen and what could happen. "Hello I'm Renee." Renee said in a fake happy tone. She was always good at acting. "Oh.. So this is the ship I've heard so much about..Hm.. Well I guess I do want to get off this island.. Oh I'm sorry I'm used to talking to myself.." Renee said in a cold voice

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson looked at Psy and Michael. "Well, I'm Samson. Nice to meet you two." Samson said while looking at the ocean. He heard Psy asking them if they where excited. He smiled and looked up. "Yeah, I'm happy I get to see the world, but I will miss the charm of neocean.

Samson began walking forward and leaned against a rail. He looked at Psy. "He seems like a pretty good guy." Samson thought. He looked at Psy and began to feel an energy within him.

"This again....guh....I have to find out what this is..." Samson thought, while putting his hands in his pockets and looking at the ground.

M@XWeru

Omnipresent Authority Figure
    Years
  • ((OOC: I hope you don't mind it if I take a bit of charge over the ship and such - I reckoned it fit into the storyline. If not, just alert me to it and I'll have it all removed in a jiffy)).

The S.S. Light cut a silent line through the glittering waters as came gliding into the docks, the sun reflecting off its well-polished hull. The ship was huge, a remnant from those times when almost anyone could afford to go on a cruise every now and then; it could have easily carried hundreds of people. In a world wracked by troubles, some people could still afford to show off.

Maxwell lay on his back on the sun deck, relaxing on a deck recliner, wearing a pair of purple bathing trunks. Grinning up at the sun through his pitch-black sunglasses, he put his hands behind his neck and stretched, enjoying the fresh sea air and the silence. This enjoyment soon came to an end, however, as someone cried to him from above; "We've arrived!"

Some minutes later he arrived among the soon-to-be trainers, immaculately dressed and groomed, in his regular black suit, wearing a flashing, happy smile, ready to meet the boarding passengers. He greeted each of the islanders in turn, shaking their hands as he welcomed them onboard the ship on the behalf of his father's company, which had sponsored the sweepstakes (hey, saving the world is great PR). Revealing that he'd be coming along with them, Maxwell wished them a happy journey and asked them to bring any questions to him. He finished with the classic, "Any questions?".

Last edited:

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • Michael looked at Samson and smiled brightly, "Hi, I am Michael, and this is my freind Juliet and my freind Psy!" Juliet waved happily and looked around. She then turned to Samson.

"Hi, I like your name!" she said excitedly, she then beamed at Michael, Juliet was very happy to be leaving Neocean, Michael then turned to Psy.

"So Psy, Samson...What do we do now?"

OOC: BY THE WAY, IF YOU BOARD THE BOAT AND I AM NOT ONLINE YOU CAN CONTROL MY CHARACTER SLIGHTLY, NOT MAKE HIM TALK, JUST SAY SOMETHING LIKE 'Michael and Juliet then walked onto the boat grinning' PLEASE DO THIS SO I AM NOT LEFT BEHIND!

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    (OOC: Okay, just simple little control then.)

Psy paid his attention to the ship, seeing Randy enter inside the ship, "Hey guys, I think we are allowed to enter the ship now, let's get in everyone." He told everyone nearby now in a calm but still somewhat of an energetic tone. He walks his way inside the ship, still filled with great amount of excitement... I'm glad we don't have to pay for this exclusive trip." He finds a table with seven chairs that seemed ready to be sat on. He sits on one of them and puts his backpack onto the table and then gives off a big sigh, "I really have to find a way to get all this excitement off of me, I feel like I'm going to explode or something." Michael and Juliet also take a seat in the same table and sat on the opposite side of Psy so they can easily face him.

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Umm, is it to late to join this?

Name: Shiro Yukikaze

Weapon: Epsilon, A simple sword that he bought in an antique shop, looking like a falchion, Shiro has not mastered using this weapon yet, though he will learn to use it later

Appearance:Shiro has a spiky brown hair making him look like is 7 feet tall although he is about 6.5 feet he is also a bit muscular.He usually wears a white t-shirt,a cap bearing an emblem of a dragon and blue jeans for his journey,his eyes are emerald green reflecting a cheerful emotion from it,he has a pale white skin that makes him look like he is dead. Most people says that he is an epitome of cheerfulness as he usually smiles all the time, his smile is said to melt even the coldest heart

Personality:Shiro's always cheerful, nice and kind, he always tries to help others, this is a fatal flaw of his characteristics, as people could easily fool him, other than that he's usually seen as a very outgoing and laidback .However, when enraged, his demeanor changed, he became the exact opposite of his cheerful personality, as if he have a double personality

History:Being an orphan for as long as he remembers, Shiro lives in the Island's orphanage until he was adopted by an old couple who never had a child before at the age of 5. He never asked about his parents to his foster parents until they told him that his real parents were friends with the couple and apparently, they disappeared without a trace, leaving him in an orphanage, they then met him while he was 3 and decided to adopt him 2 years later.Intrigued with this, he spent 5 years researching about his parents disappearance. When he saw the sweepstakes, he thought that this maybe his only chance to find his parents and entered it. When he won the sweepstakes, he started to prepare for his long journey... not knowing what dangers that he will face later

RP Sample:
    The morning sun was shining down on the beautiful town of Era, where Shiro , one of the inhabitants of the town is sleeping peacefully on his bed. The alarm clock besides his bed was blaring loudly. Shiro just yawns and snoozed the alarm and finally woke up, noticing the state of disarray in his rooms, he looks around and noticed the family's Pikachu ,Spark shuffling through his ..... Suitcase!!!??? "ARGHHHH!!!!! Spark!! Didn't you ever learn to ask before looking into somebody's belongings ??" This sudden outburst scared the little Pikachu out of his rooms. Sighing, he started repacking all his stuffs into the suitcase "Why did Spark tried to make a mess on this.....day....AHH! Today is the cruise departure day!!!" Realization dawning on him, he started packing all the stuff in his suitcase in panic, took a bath and brushed his teeth. Within 20 minutes, he is ready to go on his cruise trip that he won. After saying goodbye to his foster family, he started running to the harbour...

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson strolled onto the boat casually. He looked around to get an idea of what he'd be traveling on. "Pretty nice....this is a pretty fancy dig." Samson thought as he looked around. He spotted a chair near a plan of some sort, and sat down. He saw that Psy kid, and Michael and Juliet. He watched them sitting there and smirked and got up and went near them.

"What's up you guys?" He said in a mellow tone as he walked up. "I wonder how long the ship will stay docked here...." Samson said while crossing his arms. He was getting a little excited just standing around, and he began feeling that energy through him again. "Err....whenever I'm excited....angry...really sad....this weird energy...what is it..." Samson thought, and had to sit down, so he just plopped down were Psy and the others had been sitting.

He put his hands to his head trying to settle down the feeling within him. It settled down, and Samson sat there, putting on a smile so the others wouldn't worry.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • "Hi Samson" Michael said politely, "So...Juliet and I are just going to explore this ship, Psy how about you and Samson have a look around also, maybe some Pokemon will be here, besides I want to see if their is any paper around so I can draw." Juliet grinned and stood up waving to Psy and Samson.

"I need to read, so seeyou later guys, come on Michael let's go!" She said signalling Michael to follow her, they then headed towards a huge brown door which had a small writen text on it in gold saying "Library"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Renee stepped aboard the ship and looked at the water. "This is so pretty..Oh maybe this will be and interesting ride after all." Renee mumbled. She quickly got out her sketch book and began sketching the water and adding a few details. "There. an ocean for my sketch book." Renee said and smiled."Guess I should go check out my room and get something to eat!" Renee said before she had a strange feeling."Its probably..just..nothing!..Yea yea! Renee said totally in denial of the strange feeling she was getting."SHe walked to her room abd began looking at the various marks on her arm which she had often said "Their just birth marks." SHe knew it was much more then that..but she didn't know what. "Its probably nothing.." Renee said quietly so no one could hear her.She just couldn't shake this feeling. "What is the bad feeling..?"

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Michael and Juliet then strolled into the libary holding hands and smiling brightly.

"Argh!" Michael shouted abruptly then began to hold his head in his hands, "NO! NOT AGAIN! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Michael screamed loudly, Juliet nudged Michael and whispered.

"Michael...Calm down...I am here..." She said calmly, Michael's eyes where now red and filled with tears, he fell to his knees and began to cry.

"Juliet...It is starting again!" Michael creid, Juliet hugged Michael, her eyes where now also filled with tears.

"Michael be quiet, everyone on the boat can hear you!" She said rubbing her eyes with her left hand while her right hand was on Michael's back.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Renee ran out of her room hearing a scream. "H-huh?!" Renee said stardled. SHe ran to find the person screaming, she found Micheal on the ground screaming and holding his head. "H-Hey are you okay?" Renee said quickly and nervously. She began looking at Juliet who was obviosly worried greatly. No matter what she was thinking of doing to help him she could not help Micheal because frankly she didn't understand what was going on. "What am I going to do?"She thought to herself. "What is going on with him?" Renee quickly asked Juliet.She knew that soon the other passangers would come to see what was going on which could cause more of an uproar already."What the heck is going on..even with my education I've never seen anything like this.." Renee thought to herself quickly.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Juliet look to the pretty girl, "He is having a flash back, a violent flashback!" She sighed then looked to the other people who where staring, "When Michael was a child he was nearly killed." She then looked down to Michael, "Michael had the power to manipulate people into doing horrible acts of violence, he could manipulate people to kill! Just by looking them in the eyes." She carried on staring at Michael, "When somebody looks into Michael's eyes they feel, and experiance, every horrible thing that has ever happened to his young boy." She then looked up to the passengers, "Michael has strange powers, as so do you." She said pointing to Renee, "As so do all of you!" she sighed, "I can tell by looking at each and everyone of you passengers, that you all are different, you all possess strange powers, and I think that is why we where chosen to take this voyage, because we are all different."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Reikou - Sure, having more characters would make this moment a lot more interesting and your profile stands good. You are ~Accepted~

I guess the ship won't be sailing until Shiro takes his appearance inside the ship. Let's be patient and await for his arrival in the story.

"Is everyone alright?" Psy joins in the scene just instantly after he notices the scream in the library. He takes a look at Michael, he seems to be suffering from a flashback, "What's going on with Michael?" Juliet repeats what she just said not to long ago. Psy takes another look at Michael, feeling sorry for him, "A depressing past I see... but how do you know for sure that's the true reason why we are in this ship? Aren't we here just to learn some new things out there in the world besides Neocean Island itself?" He said with a serious look in his face.

"How the heck would the guys who started this whole trip know we have powers in the first place? It's just not likely at all, I mean... this place looks fancy and nice, but it doesn't seem too suspicious to me." He said in his own thoughts.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson rolled his eyes. "How would she know why they chose any of us for this cruise...? This kids making some weird accusations." He said looking at Psy. Samson stood around awkwardly. He didn't know what to do so he hoped somebody had some experience with stuff like this, or Michael would get over it soon. The excitement stirred Samson up a little and he felt that same feeling inside of him, a little more powerful this time. He clutched his arm and started leaving the room.

"Hey...uh, Psy right? I'm getting outta here, but I'll be around. You seem like a cool enough guy, maybe we can talk later." He said as he left the library. He found a chair and sat down. Everyone was in the library so he could be by himself. He put his head in his hands and tried to focus. This feeling within him was getting stronger everyday. He had to do something about it, but what?

Finally, the feeling left again. Samson relaxed and continued sitting down. He didn't know what was wrong with him, and he was sure it wasn't normal.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • "Me..Have powers...? Thats impossible." Renee said as she looked at Juliet. "Besides your making some weird accusations..Just cause he has weird powers doesn't mean we have any. You don't know anything about me,you can't accuse me of having strange powers when you don;t even know me." Renee said scolding the girl."Still I hope your friend is okay.." She said worridly about Micheal who seemed to be in pain. "Even with my knowledge and my upbringing I have never seen anything like this..I'm out of answers. If this is truly a flashback then theres nothing I can do.." Renee mumbled.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "Wow, a lot just happen just now... I think I'll take a short nap on my room. I'll see you two later." He waves at Michael and Juliet, leading his way to room number three, his room on the cruise ship.

"Bleh... I'm feel all tired all of the sudden, I think a nap will make all better," he softly says, giving out a yawn. He lies himself on the fancy-looking bed and slowly closes his eyes, "What just happen back there? My rush of excitement just dissapeared... maybe it was because of the scream of Michael that made me pretty alerted. I hope he's doing okay back there." After an amount of passing minutes, he finally makes it to sleep.

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "ARGHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm Late again!!!!!!!!!" Shiro shouted as he was running at a very high speed to the pier that is housing a ferry. After seeing the ferry, he quickly rushes up the ramp, he tripped over the ramp and then crashed onto the deck! After his painful crash his suitcase crashed on top of him! "OW!! That is one more hurtful experience for me this morning", as he dusted his clothes he heard a screm sounding from one of the rooms, he immediately rushed there and saw two girls and a very exhausted boy "What happened here?" he asked to one of the girl in the room.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Samson began walking around the ship. His weird feelings have been making his body go crazy. He needed to do something about it, but what? As he walked around the ship Samson got bored fast. It was a nice enough ship, just nothing to do. He sighed and continued walking, so he decided to check out his room. When he saw the door that said "Samson" on the front, he saw other doors with names on them to. They read: Psy, Michael, Juliet, Reene and Randy respectively, going across the room from each other.

Samson walked into his room and laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. He sighed and rolled over. "I wish I knew what was going on with me...." Some time passed and Samson grew bored. He got up and exited his room and stood for a second. "....What should I do now..." He said aloud, to no one.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Renee looked at Micheal he looked to be okay, she wanted to just get away from all these people so she made up a random excuse "Well.. If he's okay I need some rest. I was up rather late last night so I'm kinda tired.." Renee walked quickly to her room and sat on her bed. "Why did I get on this cruise..I can't handle being around other people... Its just... I'm never going to make friends..I was just not made to make friends..." Renee sadly mumbled to herself as she began writing in her sketch book. "The story behind a sketch.. It begins with an idea in your head.." Renee mumb;ed as she wrote across the paper. "I guess I could try this writing thing..I did have fun writing that essay.. Oh well.." She said as continued writing. "Why did there hve to be so many people on this cruise?.." She sighed hastily and sat up on her bed. "I wonder what having an actual friend would be like..Oh well.."

Ret

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    Wow this looks like it could get good. Wonder if I can join?

Name: Jeth

Appearance: Jeth is about six feet tall and not quite as wide as he should be. Yes, Jeth has been naturally underweight his entire life, and is kinda proud of that accomplishment. Other than that he appears to be a somewhat normal kinda guy. Jeth's skin is dark and has short, slightly spikey black hair. However his taste in clothes is quite a bit weird. Even during the hottest of days he doesn't ever wish to wear shorts, and so is bound to his slightly baggy jeans. His torso suffers the same fate and he never parts with his grey cotton jacket which he never zips up, showing his red T-shirt at all times.

Personality: Jeth is a wise cracker and a trickster. Usually he's a great person to be around and will look after your well being, well normally. As well he tries to lighten everyone's mood and raise the groups moral whenever he can. But he also puts his goals over the welfare of others most of the time and is the kinda guy to smile at you and stab you in the back at the same time.

History: Jeth was born on Neocean and lived there for all of his life. However, as time went on he got bored with the rest of the island and so took up a hobby, he learned the inner workings of the minds of the islands inhabitants. And so every once in a while he would pretend to be reading someone's mind just to get the kick out of it in between practicing with his boomerang and helping out with the family restaurant. Which also made him a good cook.

So once he heard about the contest, Jeth signed up without hesitation. Not becuase he could help others, but becuase it would be a fun experience. There's a difference. Plus venturing into the outside world, into the unknown, gave him the sense of adventure that he had ached for his entire life.

Other: Jeth has a major fear of water.sounds crazy yes i know, but it's true. Heck even when he cooks, he never touches the stuff.

Natural Weapon: This is his Boomerang. No it's not a small little thing no bigger than a kitchen knife, but rather at least three feet tall and a good 8 inches across. While the entire thing was carved out of wood, the outer edge has been coated in steel and sharpened to give it more potency.

In battle, Jeth uses the weapon one of two ways. The first and primary way is when he is up close in combat. the weapon functions then like a two handed sword and the flat side is used to block a lot. And the second method is when he throws the boomerang. Due to his great skill, the weapon spins like a saw blade and usually returns unless it pierces something.

**Favorite Pokemon: Linoone/Jolteon/Infernape/Floatzel

RP sample:

Vyji sat motionless on top of a sparsely covered boulder monitoring the rocky mountian pass. the snow up at these altitudes was a bit cold but never the less he was determined the guard the pass. There wasn't much to look at, just snow covered crags and steep drops. All in all he had nothing to worry about since this way had not been used in a while.

He let out a sigh.

It was warmer down in the lower elevations for the first time in a long while and he wanted to be able to bask in the heat for a bit, but instead he got stuck up here. It made sense since that nice warm spot was the position on every vanguard mind right now and he always got last pick. Always. He just wished something happen already since he had been up there since dawn.

He sighed again.

The sound of barking was picked up by Vyji's elven ears. his eyes searched among the white downs of snow rapidly. It was just a bark but you could never be to sure. There wasn't much for the snow wolves to hunt up here unless you counted the hares and mountain goats. but as he listened in he heard some more barks and a few yelps. Slowly he drew his bow as to not break he perfect disguise and notched an arrow.

There was a yelp as if in intense pain from one of the wolves. Which made sense now, they were fighting a bigger creature. Vyji sprang up from his protective place and ran toward the spot of the sound. His bow was completely drawn and he got to the top of a hard snow bank to only see that it was just a human causing all the ruckus. What a waste of energy.

"Human! Stop what you are doing and surrender now!" Vyji demanded as he fired of warning shots to the wolves. The pack scattered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back