• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Re-done) Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Psy makes it back to the table he ate upon, "Okay, I think I'm done for the day. Maybe if I call Maci to see how she's doing at my house." He digs into his pockets, feeling nothing in my pockets but empty space, "Oh no..." He dashes his way into his room. He opens the door and harshly digs in his bagpack, still not able to find the object he is looking for, "I left my cell phone behind?!"

"Oh... this must be Psy's cell phone" Maci finds it on a table, feeling uneasy about how Psy could react, "Well he is always known to be very absent-minded..."

Ret

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    Jeth walked into the cafeteria and stared at the amount of food they had. He immediately grabbed a plate and went to work piling up the food he was destined to eat. After he scanned the room looking for a place to sit down. The re were plenty of open tables due to the fact that everybody was finishing up right about now, but sitting alone wasn't the kind of thing that Jeth liked to do.

So, summoning up his courage he sat right down next to a kid who appeared to be shivering.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Samson saw Psy run past him. "Oh he must run off the food." He said with a laugh. He stood up and stretched. He still had a minor feeling in him, but he could live with it. It didn't seem to be intensifying. Samson walked back into the cafeteria and grabbed a candy bar. He nodded at the guy who was eating in there, and walked out. "That guy seemed cold..." He said as he strolled around the ship casually, eating his candy bar and looking around. "Alright I'm a peace." He thought as he made way towards the hall with the bedrooms.

He passes Psy's room and notices the door is open. He sees Psy looking around franticly. "Yo Psy.....what's wrong?" He says, while standing at the door.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renne noticed alot of people going to the cafeteria. "Hmm guess everyones hungry. Good thing I ate earlier." Renee said happily as she looked at a cloud that passed by."I wonder if is possible to make friends with these guys.I mean..Well..Never mind.." Renee mumbled as she lost her train of thought. "Its to hard to make friends. I mean..All they would do is forget about me anyway..Happens to all the friends I make." Renee mumbled quietly. "Well to bad I didn't bring a book. Oh well I got my sketch book!" She said happily as she grabbed her sketch book that she had taken out and started drawing.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Soon Randy Finished his meal and was about to put his tray away. "Well after that freak sub-zero incident, I'm about ready for a nap!" He said as he put the tray away. Then Samson walked past him. Randy's eyes widened. "Not again!" He said to himself as he hugged himself and strted shivering. "First, that one kid, now this guy..." He said as he looked at Renee. "I wonder if that chick is able to do that, too..." He said as he walked by as casually as possible. "Well, better be on the safe side..." He thought as he made a bit of distance. As Randy walked by Renee, he saw her face, which resembled a bit like a pokemon to him. Randy diddn't even flinch. "Eh, I've seen worse. Way worse..." He thought to himself remembering his father. Randy was soon out of the cafeteria. "Glad that's over..." He said to himself as he leane against a nearby wall...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee looked around and saw Randy looking at her. "Excuse me but can I help you? If your looking for someone most of the people are at the cafeteria." Renee agravatly said cause apparently he was remarking on how she looked a little bit like a pokemon. "And for your information.If your wondering why I look like a pokemon don;t ask.!" Renee said as she snapped at Randy.Renee got up and walked to her room quietly. "Stupid people always wondering why I look like a pokemon. Grr.." Renee shouted as she broke her pencil because she was writing so hard on her paper. "Jeeze because I look liek a pokemon is the reason why I have know friends.Even if I am the Presidents daughter." She said as she started sharpining her pencil.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy's eyes were widened, not because of what just happened, but because he was cold again. "Good grief.." He said as he rubbed his hands together. "What is that, like four times already! I'm getting tire of this freezie nonsense!" He said as he stormed out onto the dock of the ship. He really wasn't thinking much of Renee's episode. He knew if it got right down to it, he'd take her down no problem at all. So what if she was a she? In Randy's book, it's survival of the fittest, and boy was he fit. "Ah, I hate to say this, but I'm glad the suns out!" He said as he basked in the rays of warmth.

Reikou

Aspiring to be a breeder...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    After travelling aroun the boat, Shiro decided to return to his room, while he was going back to his room, he sees a boy basking in sunlight on the deck. However, when he sees the boy, he felt an excrutiating pain on his head. Ugh... not this again..... NO!!! NO!!!! NOT THEM!!!!!!!!!! What is happening to me? IT HURTS!!!!"ARGHHHH!!!!!!!! MY HEAD!!! IT HURTS!!!!!SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!" Shiro screamed as he got down to his knees and as he did it, an assault of visions entered his mind, His foster parents killed by a mysterious assassin, Samson and him fighting each other and him riding an ice dragon... as abruptly as the pain appeared, it disappeared and Shiro collapsed on the ground, unconscious

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: Reikou try and make your post a little long or mizuki will be warning us about not having good paragraphs =/

IC: Renee heard another scream. "Ugh what now.." Renee mumbled she was still aggravated by Randys remark. SHe got out of her room and saw Reikou holding his head and thought "Not again.." Renee ran to his side and started shaking him, "Hey hey hey are you okay?" Renee asked still shaking him. Her hands began to shaked. They soon began to feel as cold as ice then warm like a fire.She didn't wonder though all she could think about is if SHiro was okay. "Is he having some sort of seizure?"She wondered as she began to think of the possibilities of what this is.Just then vision of a spirit bow in her head. "Oh know not me again! No I must resist!" Renee said as she began holding her head. She began having an agonizing headache."No.I must stay conscious this time..For his sake!" She mumbled as she tryed her best to stay conscious though she was failing miserably. "No..No..No..Gotta stay conscious..I have to!" Renne thought for her sake and Shiro's but failed and collapsed on the deck.Her features began to change and she looked more pokemon then human though now having pokemon marks all over her body.

Ret

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    Jeth came running at the scream and found two teens lying on the floor in the hallway. One looked like he was being frozen in a block of ice, but the next moment was sweating. The other clearly was a Pokemaniac and forgot to take her costume makeup off, but was unconscious none the less.

He dropped two his knees and tried to wake them up, but when he touched the boy his hand froze and the girl wouldn't budged. Crap... this isn't good for the first day. Jeth thought, before realizing what a good first impression this would make. Turing his head, he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Somebody call a Medic!"

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "Ugh... Where am I?" Shiro asked to himself as he is standing in a platform of some sort. The platform has many bizzare drawings Welcome young one.... A mysterious voice said to Shiro "Who are you!?" Shiro asked back to the voice I am you... An other side of you, to be precise....Come... young one... Take the weapon of the ice... embrace your other sideThe voice said as Falchion, Shiro's prized sword, appeared ou of thin air. However... It is now glowing bright blue... Shiro has no choice but to take it. After he touched it, there was a flash of light and he found himself back in the ship. He sat up and saw a girl who looks like a pokemon and a boy who was hollering for the medics.Shiro then asked the boy,"What happened?"

Ret

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    "What happened?" Jeth replied back. "what happened is that you passed out and nobody could touch you becuase of the fact that you froze on contact." Just down the hall came rushing some nurses who also asked what the problem was andjeth explained the situation to them.
    "You think your going to be fine kid? I've never seen anything like that before."

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "I'm fine!! Really, no need to worry, um who are you again?" Shiro asked the mysterious boy. " The nurse however, won't take his answer."Come on young man, I'm taking you to the clinic." However, when the nurse tried to hold his arm. Shiro dodged and said to the nurse playfully, "Now, now don't be such a fuss, I'm very fine, if not, how could I dodge that? However, the girl needs to be carried to the clinic, here, let me help you to carry her"
    Picking up the girl, he asked the nurse to point him to the clinic and went away

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "What is going on this time?" Psy takes a look out his door, forgeting the fact of leaving his cell phone behind. Whenever he hears a scream, his focus is applied to it. He walks closer, seeing a girl on the floor in a different appearence, "Umm... what just happen with her?" He takes small steps closer, examining the creature-like appearence of the girl. He took a couple of minutes thinking what could have cause this and was able to thought out but one conclusion, "Maybe she used the wrong type of make-up?" He knows that the nurses will be able to solve the issue themselves so Psy puts his helping hand out of the situation. He enters back into his room, cleaning the mess he made when he was digging through his backpack in panic.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Psy zipped past Samson as he was standing there. Samson heard the scream to, but was more agrivated than worried. "Geez.....two screaming episodes on this ship already...." Samson said to himself as he continued standing in the doorway.

Some time passed and Psy came back and started digging through his backpack. "What happened?" Samson said looking at Psy. "Did you see who that scream came from?" He crossed his arms and leaned against the doorway. "And what exactly have you been looking for all this time, if you don't mind me asking." Samson yawned and scratched his head. "Whatever it is, you seem determined to find it."

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    "I believe I have left my cell phone back at Neocean Island..." he sighs in shame of himself. He got done cleaning off the mess inside the room and puts his backpack on the table near his bed, "It was just a girl who seemed to have fainted for some reason, I'm guessing it has to do something with the make-up or something she had on her. We shouldn't worry too much though, we got nurses in this ship to take care of her situation." He turns around and faces Samson, examining the look on his face, "You seem bored, want to do something like walk around the ship?" he calmly suggests Samson.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    "Yeah, that sounds pretty cool." Samson says as he stands near the door. "So Psy, what do you plan on doing once we get off this ship? I mean, the only place I've ever been is Neocean Island. I want to see the world, that's why I'm here." Samson says as he puts his hands in his pocket and stands in the hallway, waiting for Psy. He continues to talk to Psy from the hallway.

"The only problem though, is that I don't have any money....so my journey seems like it'll be a pretty bummy one." Samson said with a laugh. "But it's alright. As long as I'm able to do what I want, and not be stuck on Neocean. I'm happy."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Randy soon made his way back to his room. "This journey is tuning out to be very strange..." He told himself as he made a turn in a hallway. He then noticed someone was walking toward him "Oh great, here we go again..." Randy said as they crossed paths. Sure enough, Randy's body was freezing. He hugged his body and his teeth started to chatter. "If I ever get used to this cold, It'll be too soon!" he said as he entered his room again. Luckily for him, his room was very warm. "Ah" He said as he laid on his bed. "Warmth again..." He stared at the ceiling. "I wnder what's making me so cold all of the time?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Renee shot up as if she had had a nightmare."H-h-huh?" She said nervously. "Gah I passed out again.." Renee said embaressed hoping no one saw her,unfortunatly she saw Samson and Psy near by. "Oh no did they see me?"She thought to herslef quickly. She began to feel her face. "My face changed..again.."Renee thought sadly. "What in the world happened to me? How long was I out..?
    She kept asking herself quietly. She didn't want to talk to anyone she was so embarrased that a person had saw her collapse. "Why now..Why me...What am I..?" She asked herself over and over quietly. Tears began to well up in her eyes but she hid them quickly.

Reikou

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    "Nah... kidding! why would I do that to girl! nonetheless, she'll come around later,"Shiro then ponders about what is happening to him "What is the meaning of all of this? I need to ask some one about this later when I have the chance," Shiro yawned and decided to go back to his room to sleep, when he arrived there, he was baffled with the state of disarray the room in,"It's as if a tornado has struck my room, twice! Whatever, I'll clean it up now," While cleaning up, he noticed something, "Hey this isn't there before," Shiro said as he held up an intricately designed sword, It's hilt is ice blue in color, with the blade dark blue, an exact emblem of a dragon's head which looks like the emblem on his hat ,"Hmmm...... Why is it here? Oh well, better sleep now, I'm tired already," Shiro said as sleep started to consume him

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back