• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Oh I forget something!
5. Brock without shirt. ( less is more^^ )

I was busy the last days, but now I can post my scene...( please forgive the spelling-misstaks. English is still not my language...)

Lance takes out Yellow into a cave. He told her they would go there to train pokemon.

Yellow: This cave is very dark, here I can train Flash...
Lance: ...*turn around and grap Yellow by her soulders* Yellow! I'm a man and you are a woman! Do you know what that means?
Yellow: ...*thinking* That means...Ähm...You have got a *** and I have a ***. Isen't it?
Lance: ...*speachless for a moment* That's the meaning when you are five or six years old. Let me show you! *starts kissing Yellows neck*
Yellow: Lance...! *tries to hide away* I thought we would train...
Lance: I'm gooing to train...*kisses her* ...YOU!

( to be continued...)

XD I want to make a Fanart about this scene! And also I need Mind-soap for my dirty thoughts... >.<

YOU need mindsoap?
I need mindsoap...
I wrote a sort of very naughty fanfic about them...It could be much naughtier though >>

Also, what's this I hear about Green's arm being ripped off?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Also, what's this I hear about Green's arm being ripped off?

During the Yellow arc, Blue fights lorelai and gets her arm torn off. but it turns out that.....
Spoiler:

even though that's not a big spoiler, i put it in tags so that way you can't blame me :)

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
A little off topic first...It's 1:36 AM, and I'm up on my laptop, sick and scared ****less
;_; halp

Anyway, I come bearing a new topic :D
Name a couple of your favorite shippings, and your favorite moment of that shipping.

I'll do mine later...

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
Years
Name a couple of your favorite shippings, and your favorite moment of that shipping.

SpecialShipping. Red's incredulous face at the discovery of Yellow's real gender. Also, the tense SpecialShipping/MangaPokéShipping scene after that.

PikaChuchuShipping. When Pika just looks so FEROCIOUS when protecting his and Chuchu's egg.

ChoosenShipping. Silver's MEGAUBERPUNCH on Gold when he touched Blue's backside.

FranticShipping. Though I haven't read all of the RSE chapter, I like it when Sapphire freaks when she realised Ruby measured her in her sleep.

And though I don't support RaltsShipping, I love Ruby's hug-"LET'S BE FRIENDS" moment :P

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
YOU need mindsoap?
I need mindsoap...
I wrote a sort of very naughty fanfic about them...It could be much naughtier though >>
Maybe we can open a 18+ PokeSpe-fanclub^^.(Just kidding) I would like to read your fanfic! >.<

I can't say much about shippings...I'm still in Yellow. Äh...I mean I still haven't finish reading the Yellow arc.^^

Hmmm...Maybe...Sp...Spec...Specia...Specials...Arrrg! I'm hardcore pokeshipping. And I can't see a guy look like Ash beeing together with an other girl then Misty!
Sorry Yellow. It's Lance for you and Misty for Red!

Last edited:

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Wally neds someone else to love him...Besides Ruby...

Okay, I have lots of favorite shippings...Um...

SpecialShipping - At the end of FRLG when he's all carrying Yellow in his arms...

GrantedShippping - This doesn't really have a moment....But the end of "Breath of Dragonair" was fun. I guess.

Feelingshipping - When Yellow is crying because of Ratty. Even though Green doesn't do much...

OldrivalShipping - Everytime Green says something like "Pesky Female >_>" Especially when he fainted and fell into her arms.

ChoosenShippiing - When Silver punches Gold for touching Blue with his "Dirty hands"

RaltsShipping - "LETS BE FRIENDS!" *Glomp*

FranticShipping - Totally when Ruby measured her in her sleep xD

Aaannd that's it.
My favorite SpecialShipping moment will probably end up being Yellow waking up and seeing that Red is holding her without his shirt on...Hehehe...

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
My favorite SpecialShipping moment will probably end up being Yellow waking up and seeing that Red is holding her without his shirt on...Hehehe...
Haven't read this scene jet... Is it before or after Yellow's "coming out". (Red you are GAY? Please tell me this is not true.)
Or did you just want to get this scene in the story? *???*

Last edited:

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Haven't read this scene jet... Is it before or after Yellow's "coming out". (Red you are GAY? Please tell me this is not true.)
Or did you just want to get this scene in the story? *???*

Well, SOMETHING happens much later (FRLG). And after they get past that SOMETHING that pretty much has to happen.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
i doubt Red would hug Yellow without his shirt before finding out that he's a "she". Sure Yellow would be happy at first, but then she would be all like "Wait... what?!"

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
i doubt Red would hug Yellow without his shirt before finding out that he's a "she". Sure Yellow would be happy at first, but then she would be all like "Wait... what?!"

Yellow: *Looks up and gasps*

Red: What!?

Yellow: Oh...You're...not wearing a shirt...

Red: Oh um...Well...

Blue: *Giggles*

Yellow: ...

Red: ...

Blue: Awwwn. You two are so cute like that ^.-

Red and Yellow: *Blushing like mad*

Green: ......Obnoxious Female....

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
Yellow: *Looks up and gasps*

Red: What!?

Yellow: Oh...You're...not wearing a shirt...

Red: Oh um...Well...

Blue: *Giggles*

Yellow: ...

Red: ...

Blue: Awwwn. You two are so cute like that ^.-

Red and Yellow: *Blushing like mad*

Green: ......Obnoxious Female....
Red...I have only one line for you... "DON'T TOUCH HER WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!!" XD

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
Thanx,*uses the mindsoap* ... It doesen't work... I still see pic's like this

RedFRLG.PNG
Yellow2.JPG

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
It seems as, if we are alone here again...where did all the others gone? on vecation? kidnappt by aliens? crossover to team rocket? Or are they reading another manga now?O.o
HMm...I feel like discussing sshipping...
Anyone care to join?
Plaese, don't cause me to discuss shipping here. I had enougth work with that on the shipping debate...^^

next topic:
What do you think must stand here in Red's speachbubble?
RedFRLG.PNG

Your mind images, please.^^
(this pic again? But Red is so hawt!)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Red...I have only one line for you... "DON'T TOUCH HER WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!!" XD

OMG.

My favorite Silver line ever.

-lawl- Hey guys. ^^

I'll answer all these topics in a few...just gotta change my theme. :D

What do you think must stand here in Red's speachbubble?

I've got this.

"It's okay everybody! I know where the cookies are!!"

Okay, okay. That's a joke with me and my sister. Here's a better one.

"Yes, mom! I did remember to pack clean underwear!"

Of course, my original idea was...well, I can't say. OxO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back