• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Purin's return thread

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
  • Purin. :) (unless they're still here under a different name! XD) Purin was awesome, and a really good friend to me back on the old PC and into the new PC. We had lots of fun posting in the Art Gallery!

--FG
    ;) and then 2 years down the road I just came back. *hugs* Thanks for remembering me...

Fate is so funny to return everything when I thought I lost every single way to contact everyone when I forgotten all those passwords clean.

I'm sorry about bumping such an old topic but oh well...

I will wish for everyone who I know to come back and say hi. A mini-reunion will be great. And funny, I have a contact list for MSN for PC people dated back to March 2003 for some odd reason I do not know why (it says I joined here in Dec 2003, either my old computer's clock was set back or something else happened that I cannot remember of)

I still remember the Pokespecial people. For the rest, these are the people on my contact list archive:

Rayquaza Champion
    Phantom Angel/Sturm
    Alakazam
    Arcanine
    Shingo^
    Arwen/Haruka
    Dakota
    Fallen Angel/sugarangel1046
    FlamingTorchic
    frostweaver
    igtica
    LiquidThunder
    Jedi_Amara
    PokeTrainerCarol
    Omega-Brendan
    Kairi
    Lightning
    Pokemaster3000
    Miyu-chan
    Moonlight
    punkie90
    Alakazam
    Soph
    Kwesi
    tmbjr
    Sapphire Latios
    Zapchu
    NaVeR
    Neo Black Beetle
    Atsuji
    Dizzy
    Sapphire Dewgong
    Phantom
    latiosspud
    Raichu_Tamer
    PIKA2
    ArticunoAnna
    Vito Winstrate
    Pokesafari

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Wow, what a long return then. I'm not a time-wise established member, but pleasure to meet you!

Welcome back to PokéCommunity, Purin!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Thanks...nice to meet you all, Siimo, BeachBoy and Valentine Umbreon! Yup there was, Fixen was really a mad fan of Yellow back then! I'm not sure about now...but I still like Yellow! ^^

My memory from old PC is kind of fuzzy so I guess I have to start out somewhere anew since 3-4 years is a really long time, just treat me as new yup =)

Anyway I'm not really into Pokespecial manga right now. I used to run a fansite but now no longer. I'm currently playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time on my DS so I may go and check out any threads here which are related to it.

Cheers!

Oh ya, will like to thank Ausaudriel for splitting the post from the old topic again =) Should have thought of that.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • ;) and then 2 years down the road I just came back. *hugs* Thanks for remembering me...

Fate is so funny to return everything when I thought I lost every single way to contact everyone when I forgotten all those passwords clean.

I'm sorry about bumping such an old topic but oh well...

I will wish for everyone who I know to come back and say hi. A mini-reunion will be great. And funny, I have a contact list for MSN for PC people dated back to March 2003 for some odd reason I do not know why (it says I joined here in Dec 2003, either my old computer's clock was set back or something else happened that I cannot remember of)

I still remember the Pokespecial people. For the rest, these are the people on my contact list archive:
    I'm so glad you started a new thread. Now I can reply to this one. XD

As for your list... Strum is pretty much on MSN only now. If you want I can give you his email.

Sapphire Latios is now known as Rift.

tmbjr is on MSN only.

The rest are banned/left or have name changes (I can point out the ones I know if you want).

But anyway, it's great to have you back shiny_jiggly. It's not everyday that PC member returns that joined before me. XD

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
  • Nice to see an older member come back.
    I remember alot of those people, they were awesome. I also remember you aswell simply from all the posts you made.
    But anyway, it's nice to see you back :).

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Simmons_2.0 your name sounds familiar too somewhat or another...I am really sorry that I cannot remember where but you were here back then too right? Did you post in Fanart section or so? Or was it Daily Chit Chat?

Thank Arcanine! I really appreciate the help too, but I guess it should be ok with me leaving a message here. I have tried my best to find those I know back here, and I know that some may choose to depart and not care about this place anymore.

Some may not remember me more than beyond the namesake, and my memory is fuzzy too, but we are always friends and interacted because of this place. To admit, I was once disillusioned that I don't really know for real who the people here are. Still, I believe that there is a real person out there behind every identity to respect for, and we all shared discussion interests at one point of time too.

I know this thread is here to stay as long as it will stay, and I'm just thankful for it, just in case people come back and see it too, they know they aren't alone =)

I'm not quite sure if I can stay here but I'll look (or lurk ^^;; ) around once in a while, other commitments to see to as well here.

Kayleigh, got your message, thanks!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Okay, there's definitely something going on~ So many past members are coming back. @3@

Anyway~ welcome back Purin, even though I have no recollection of who you are (probs cause I joined after you ;;). So, enjoy your stay again and I might see you around. C:

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • You managed a website at some point, no?

If you know eusine606/Vito Winstrate/other names listed in my profile, you'll probably know me. It took Andy a few tries to get me to remember you though. D:
    Yup I did.

Yup, I know you =) I think your AIM also listed an older nick. I don't blame anyone, after 4 years of M.I.A. anyone would have thought that one would probably never come back again.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Nice to see old-school PC members return to PC. Probably won't remember me, I only joined in 2005, but nontheless, welcome back to PC.

Back