• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official megaman club! Join in the fun!

Years
  • HI! i am metagrossman but call me MM ok! this is the megaman club! talk and share all the latest gossupon the megaman tv show toys and storys!the members list is below! have loads of fun
    to join just post and you will automatically be added to the members list! club! !

Members list

1. metagross man. owner of the megaman club :pirate:
    2. Bob v. net battler cheif!:cool:
    3. Ash ketchum from Pallet. The man of truth :nervous:
    4. Bass sp. Thinking up a saying for him soon! :laugh:
    5. Nessie. the NES megaman Fan! :P
    6. Shadowman321. the man who gave us some sprites!:nervous:
    7. Mysty lover. the member from the sea :shocked:
    8. Pokemon veteran. Our vice chairman and best friend!:classic:
    9. Protoman. A fan of good wonder:)
    10. Wally64. what a wally LOL!:confused:
    11.Composer of Requium. a mystery music player from the stars:embarrass

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Hey, that's the old-style Zero from Megaman X!!XD

So, can I join??

And also, here's a spoiler:

Spoiler: If you don't want a huge spoiler, don't click here!!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Yeah, that's the idea I had for all of my club ideas.. only I was, and still am, too chicken to make a club. Also, on a side note: Never advertise your RP. Just check out mine.

also, the odd thing about Episode Number 34(51 in the orignal), is that even in it's orignal version, they never explained how Lan(Or netto) got into the net.

One last thing: Next episode in japan, the final battle will ensue, and Dark soul will be awakend, along with-FORTE SOUL!!

Well, I'm just hoping about the forte-soul part.

Also, what're your ideas for Megaman Battle network 5?? Mine are:

Make two entirely different versions, one based off of Lan and Megaman, and the other one, megaman's dark soul. There'd be a begining in both that would branch out differently in each version. Also, in the evil version, you can merge with the other soul canidates, if you don't get what I mean, here's a list:

Beast soul (Megaman's Dark soul Looks like a beast power ranger.XD)

Shade soul (Simply put, VA VAMPIRE!!XD)

Laser soul (Huge lasers sticking out from Megaman DS's shoulder, and black-bluish color all around.)

Serenade soul (Also simply put, The dark version of Roll soul. But you already could guess that, right??XD)

Spark soul (Electric evil soul, only unlike his good counterpart, this soul is actaully useful.)

Burn soul (ACK!! The flame!! It burns!!)

Video soul (Lights, camera-no wait, CUT!!XD)

Cold soul (I'm running out of ideas, okay??XD)

Plant soul (Oh, I'm good.XD)

And finally, the strongest soul, the one you can only get if you obtain all the other souls first, and then go to the secret area of that game....

BASS SOUL!! *That creepy opera music in yu-gi-oh every time an egyptian god card is summouned plays right now*

So, do you like the idea???

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Welcome,Ash_ketchum_from_pallet!! Which series of Megaman is your favorite?? Mine is a tie between the Battle network series, Megaman X, and of course, the Zero series.

Years
  • sorry evryone i had to do some major things to my sig! Bob v you are on my buddy list now! and i welcome our new member ash from pallet! welcome to the magaman club!
    when the club is getting lots of members i will make club id cards!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • I wonder what you like about the Battle network series...XD

But seriously, what's you favorite thing of the Megaman Battle Network series??

and in that question, it's a tie between Zero, Forte, And Rockman.XD

But about that BN thing, for me, it's the mysterious, always cool, look that BN stole for full synchro, SAITO STYlE!!

And for the american version, Hub style.Too bad it's BN2 exclusive.XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Actually the BN series is the only RPG that's battleing is in Real-time. You can rave about, jump up for joy or complain about it... *Starts singing the rave master's ending theme, "Power of destiny.".*XD

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Hey, what's your favorite music of all the series, anime and cartoon included??

Mine is Kaze wo Tsunkei and futatsu no mirai, both are opening themes of the two rockman animes, the former is for Rockman.EXE, (Which most of you know as megaman, NT warrior), and the latter is for Rockman.EXE:AXESS.

Of course, then there's Hikari Todoku Basho ~ Place where light reaches.

I'm not making any sense, are I???XD

Back