• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official megaman club! Join in the fun!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yep hello guys im Pokemon_Veteran im a kind person and i like to get along with people XD :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll have fun here!

I beat Mega Man 8 yesterday. I got the G4 Icons episode after beating Aqua Man. It's a cool episode. I also watched it on G4 one time when it was on.

Thanks Metagross!

Stevo-kun

Years
    I dont know if i can do this but yeah you can join ill just have to clear it up with Metagrossman (one of my best buddies XD) and then ill tell you ok

You can join my club if you want it called the Brock Fan Club but you dont have to just join if you like Brock ok XD :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    WHAT THE!?

YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY OF THE BN SERIES!?

*Gets Misty Lover17 in a medical ward, with a GBA in hands, with the BN1 game in it*

Everything's gonna be all right...XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Hey BOB V how are you im your Vice CHairman Pokemon_Veteran i hope well get along in the future and be freinds XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    Carefull PV he is the co-owner and yes Protoman welcome to the club! if you have any queries ask bob v or pokemon veteran for help! Enjoy your stay and post lots

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Oh really?? *Charges up darkness overload at prepares to launch it* As you were saying??XD XD XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Oh ok you wanna play hard ball *charges up his own energyball and gets ready to launch it*

Pokemon_Veteran

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Haha im here again, sorry because i forget about things...i forget this club exist XD.

Ok, im here again ^^.

Back