• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official megaman club! Join in the fun!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Im sorry dude but your gonna have to wait untill metegrossman replies but i think hes going school so it might not be untill the weekend sorry

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    Hi people sorry i hav not been here for a long while!!! i have been having so much fun on the gamecube lately! i have:
    Zelda: wind waker and ocarina bonus disk
    pokemon: colloseum and box
    fifa: 2004
    beyblade v force!!!
    but then again i can't forget the PC! the club has been updated adding the next members and now i am officially going to say that this club is not just for megaman it can also be for: Pokemon yu-gi-oh and beyblade. i hope this goes well with the mods. and i will also give a big hand for my best pal pokemon veteran for keeping his duty as the vice chairman, sorry for being away so long and i wish you all well
    METAGROSS

Stevo-kun

Years
    Didn't i tell you that you get the bonus disk with it and i was correct wasn't i and i bet youve been having fun with your new games aint you buddy. Also ive gotta keep up with my role as vice chairman and plus i was wondering could i let people join if your away

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    hhhmmmm if i am away (like at the weekends as i am at my dads) allow the member to join but send me a pm regarding the members name age and gender!!!!!!

Stevo-kun

Years
    Ok you got it and do you have msn cus if you do could you PM me about it thanks buddy

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hey Can I join, I just watched Megaman on t.v it was really good, I haven't the sligest idea on what it is about, think you could fill me in? Also there was a really cute guy in the anime call jod (well it sounded liek it), I want pictures!

Back