• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official megaman club! Join in the fun!

Years
    Hi everyone i am back frommy holyday! thanx for keeping the thread alive! i went to skegness and in a theme park called fantasy island they have one of thos pirate ships that go all the way over! AAAHHH! i totally freaked out!

Its good to be back on the PC i hope that all you guys are still going to post in the club!

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Sorry, but i am a Mega man fan of the old school series (for the Nintendo entertaiment system, a.k.a. NES-1985), can i join anyway? =/.

*Call me grandpa if you want XD*

Years
    Yes! you can join! i am going to make some meber cards for the club but i need some megaman sprites! anyone know where i can find some?

Nessie i still have a nes! its grey and has a red light and a flap at the front!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Hey, I found out something!!

Hikari means "Light" in japaneese!! So actually, every megaman was created by a DR. Light!!XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Hi! I would like to join. I think it's a great series! Plus, I recently got the Anniversary Collection for Gamecube, and it's great! I also watch NT Warrior/Rockman.EXE. It's cool.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    I only have sprites of the robot masters of the NES mega man games, also of the items, if you need them just ask.

I want my trainer card with old school stuff XD.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Ironicly, the only Mega Man series games I've played are the original series[which of course is on the Anniversary Collection]I've never played any of the Mega Man X games or the Battle Network games.

Back