• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Oh wow a beauty and the beast 2? What other classics got sequels may i ask(is there a lion king 4 million i cant coutn em anymore?) have a sequel. I absolutely love the kingdom heart transition of the characters(even though i cant play far as wonderland freezes)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Well did the could write some beautiful songs,

But now with High School Musical and Hannah Montana, not as beautiful.

Seriously, I don't know how anybody can like that rubbish. I hate it so bad.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    EPIC WIN. XD (thought i'd round off the topic with a picture..)

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, all the new Disney stuff sucks. Heh. >_<

Though I recall our grandparents were so annoyed at our parents' love of Rock n' Roll. I can just see our generation acting the same towards Hannah Montana and friends. XD

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I like the first Beauty and the Beast, but I won't dare to watch the sequel.
    Disney's 'new' sequels to old classics have all disappointed me so far.
    Good news for you Beauty and the beast 2 is from the year 1997, so todays writers could not have ruined it, it's pretty good:D.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • My favorite Disney movie...geez. I like the Little Mermaid a lot. Same with Beauty and the Beast. The Hunchback of Notre Dame was also one of my favorites when I was litte :3

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • Lol i think one time, over here in England my mum took me to the cinema to see the little mermaid (when it was re-mastered or whatever, i was still little) and Ursula completely freaked me out..XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Haha, we have another Little Mermaid fan! :D

I wasn't really a big fan of it when I was a wee lad, but I guess it grew on me. It was also the inspiration to my favourite anime, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, so it gains extra awesome points for that. :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh man, I have so many favorite Disney movies. A few of them I watched when I was a kid. I liked The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Mulan, Peter Pan, Snow White, Cinderella, Finding Nemo, Cars, all of the Pirate and The Caribbean movies, Bambi, etc...

The list goes on and on. XD

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    My favourite Disney movie...It's really hard to choose.

As most people know, I absolutely loved Sleeping Beauty, due to my fascination with Maleficent. But, The Little Mermaid was just as awesome, as Ariel is very hot and sings like a mermaid angel.

And Aristocats..Well, that speaks for itself.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • Lol Maleficent really scared me! *__* My uncle used to have Sleeping beauty taped, so i went over to his flat and watched it. 5 years later he had The Ring recorded, which gleaned the same result from me. :P

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Lol Maleficent really scared me! *__* My uncle used to have Sleeping beauty taped, so i went over to his flat and watched it. 5 years later he had The Ring recorded, which gleaned the same result from me. :P
    I lol'd.

Maleficent is awesome, with her crows, and her tranforming into a dragon which can be killed by a single sword...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    To be honest I don't know my favorite Disney movie.
    Most of the old ones were pretty good, and I personally like some of the new ones.

I wonder how many movies Disney even made?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back