• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I only have $1,123.67 in my bank account, though if I did donate that much, I would regret it to the fullest.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • If I had $2000 lying around, the last thing I'd think of would be donating it to PC.
    Actually, that wouldn't be the last thing. But it would be close to last.

Aurafire said:
    But seriously, what if someone ACTUALLY donated that much? O.o
    We would still have server issues, I bet.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Heh...last time I counted...I only have $180 in cash and $50 Target gift card. XD
    And I wanna buy Platina...and maybe a DSi or DS Lite.
    Woah, then if you buy both, you wouldn't have much money! :O
    If I had $2000 lying around, the last thing I'd think of would be donating it to PC.

Yeah, we would have more since this place would get even more popular, then more people would join. :P

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • If I had $2000 lying around, the last thing I'd think of would be donating it to PC.

Agreed.
    I'd buy myself all the Wii games I want before donating.. xP

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • If I had a spare $2000, I might donate a little more to PC...But I'd use the rest to get me through college.

I don't think PC will ever exist without server errors, no matter how much money is donated/collected from ads XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Haha, I only have around $1500, which won't be enough to afford rent and find something to eat, let alone donating to PC. But I swear that whenever I find myself with excess amounts of cash, I'll be joining that 5th Tier. :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Haha, I only have around $1500, which won't be enough to afford rent and find something to eat, let alone donating to PC. But I swear that whenever I find myself with excess amounts of cash, I'll be joining that 5th Tier. :D

I know you're just dying to get that extra PM space...Just think of all the messages you could send!!! O.O

My mom has my money in different bank accounts...I don't really know exactly how much I have. All I know is that I had to pay for books this semester, and it was not fun X(

Years
  • I know you're just dying to get that extra PM space...Just think of all the messages you could send!!! O.O

My mom has my money in different bank accounts...I don't really know exactly how much I have. All I know is that I had to pay for books this semester, and it was not fun X(

Well Aura, be happy...Other People are dropping off from College due to the lack of money. =/

With $2000, I'd buy a house in the mountains, a private jet, a Gameboy Advance Micro and a bar of Toblerone.

Well there is something called the DS (various) now...XD

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    All I have is the original DS.
    I bought it for Christmas, just months before the DS Lite was released in America.
    On the bright side I got the best color they had...in my opinion..

Years
  • Eh...I "have" the original DS...But my mom keeps on taking it away and giving it to my sisters...so I decided to buy my own...MOAR BATTERY LIFE! =D

For some reason mine's is Polar White...It's from Japan I think...

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I used to have the classic DS, but my grandma got me a DS Lite, so I sold it. Which was kind of a shame... I was going to buy me my own pink DS Lite, but my grandmother got me the white one.

Oh well, I did save some cash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back