• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Warning here at the POKEPLACE you get great deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future Arceus

I hate my name
Years
  • Welcome to the pokeplace! This is your everyday thread with pokes and more. The rules are simple, no hacking PERIOD. Otherwise do whatever you want.

I have lots of legendary pokes that are up for auction to the highest bidder! If you're generous then you might get some free stuff!

Here at the pokeplace I have a strange yet effective way to trade.
    It's simple, you order 6-10 out of any of the breedable pokes and you give me 1 legend or shiny.
    See it's not hard.
    Just ask me if I have the pokes and then....Presto!
    For orders of pokemon less than 6 they're free.
    For all trades my please use my diamond friend code.
    I will raise you any poke up to level 30. Any order that has a poke over level 30 will owe me 2 pokes.
    Name: Paul
    Friend code: 1419 5481 9216
    I also stock these pokes in return for a legend or event:
    Legendary birds
    The regis
    All sinnoh legends
    Event pickachu colored pichu
    jiarchi
    and much much more.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • You should probably state somewhere in your thread that you can trade any breedable pokemon, just so people don't get confused, thanks :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Sorry, I'm new to this. So, we may request any Pokemon from you, any level, as long as its a regular?

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • Fraught: Mainly It's just any poke on some levels. I won't do every level because it would take so long. I only do high levels for a better deal then I listed above. I consider anything from level 1-35 not too hard to do. Anything else may cost more.

psychicaqua

Psychic and Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    Hey. Can I get a:
    Pupitar, Gengar, treeko, latias, deoxys, groudon, kyorgre, cranidos, and glameow please?
    Sorry if this seems like a lot
    I'm willing to give away a regigigas and shiny roselia, but if you want anything else, feel free to ask

Oh, and can the pokemon at really high levels to???

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • LuvToSurf: I usually only do pokes I can breed.

psychicaqua: pupitar will be around lv 50, gengar will be level 100, treeko will be around level 45, groundon and kyogre will both be at level 70, glameow will be at around level 45. The other 2 I don't have. Are these levels okay? The 2 pokes, if you're still interested are fine.

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • dabadestalbo690 : sorry I don't. I usually don't have level 100s.

psychicaqua: I'll contact you when your pokes are ready. I have to go out so can I give you your pokes tomorrow?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back